Overall Marketplace Management(Jakarta)ID:4319815,000,000 IDR ~ 22,000,000 IDRJakarta
1. Overall Marketplace Management (Main role 1)
- Executes and aids in continued development of our marketplace strategy for Lazada, Tokopedia, Shopee and other third-party marketplaces with a full understanding of all the necessary supporting functions and roles of E-commerce
- Works with logistics, customer acquisition, product development, merchandising and branding.
- Ensures accuracy and clarity of every storefront, including proper grammar, punctuation and spelling. (Content details could be dealt by the Contents Manager when available)
- Works with the Sales and Analytics team and cross-functionally between our direct to consumer website team, marketing department, demand planning team, operations, and customer service
- Tracks and grows sales, provide daily and monthly sales data reports
- Utilizes data analytic tools to develop insight and recommendations to sales and marketing leadership, specifically Amazon AMS/AMG campaigns, marketing programs and A+ content development
- Assists in increasing listing visibility and traffic through marketplace tools and promotions
- Monitor and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) - Owns P&L responsibility for assigned accounts
- Manages trade budget and business goals
- Works cross functionally to develop and monitor demand plan and forecasting models with relevant stakeholders
- Identifies opportunities to increase sales through the analysis of different selling patterns
- Takes on additional responsibilities and develop new online retail accounts as opportunities are created
- Performs quality assurance analysis of all product pages.
- Prepares monthly reports for the clients
2. Inventory and Logistics management (Main role 2)
- Responsible for ownership of catalog and content management, management of FBA inventory, and account profitability (Content details could be dealt by the Contents Manager when hired)
- If necessary, hire the right 3PL and manages them
3. Keyword Analysis, Research & Copywriting
- Performs information gathering services including technical website analysis, competitive/keyword research and link analysis.
- Conducts in-depth keyword research, focusing on driving organic search results or assisting with running a pay per click (PPC) campaign.
- Copywriting could be done by Contents Manager, when he/she is hired
4. Online Paid Advertising
- Identifies products with needs and opportunities for paid advertising
- Makes recommendations and manages funds and strategies for approved products
- Delivers ROI report
Age : 30-40 years old
Gender :Doesn't matter
Education: Bachelor Degree
Language: English Business Level
• Minimum 2 years experience on overall Marketplace Management or related position
• Excellent organizational, time-management and analytical skills. (the most important skills)
• Strong knowledge of online marketing strategies.
• Good knowledge of website keyword selection and analysis.
8:00 ~ 17:00
- Saturday & Sunday
- National Holiday
THR(Lebaran Allowance): One month salary
Bonus or Commission:
BPJS: Ketenagakerjaan, Kesehatan
Private Medical Insurance