Sales Staff/Event Organizer (Jakarta)ID:426507,000,000 IDR ~ 10,000,000 IDRJakarta
Sales(Corporate), Sales(Individual), Other(Sales)
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Event planning, design and production event while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Get prepared for an event and schedule management with third parties
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decoration, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Cooperate with PR team to promote and publicize event
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
Age : 25-35 years old
Gender : Doesn't matter
Race / Religion : Any
Education : Minimum D3 from any related major
Language : English in Business Level (min NEO-3)
- MUST have experience as a Sales in same industry Event Organizing, Sales promotion, PR company for 2 years at least.
- Web marketing or Media industry experience also acceptable to apply.
- Eager to do business development.
Level Bahasa Inggris
09:00 ~ 18:00
- Saturday & Sunday
- National Holiday
*If there is events on holiday, 5 days working in a week.
BPJS: Ketenagakerjaan, Kesehatan
Bonus : Depend on performance
*other positions will be explained during the interview session