This job is closed
Administrative Manager(Jakarta)ID:4130212,000,000 IDR ~ 20,000,000 IDRJakarta
General affair, Full Set, Recruitment, Payroll, Training, Other, Full Set, Financial Accounting, Managemnet accounting, Accounting support, Other, Internal Audit, External Audit, Financial Management, Credit Control, Leasing/Loan/Mortgage/Hire purchase, Risk management, Regulatory compliance, Banking operation, Compensation & Benefit, Employee/Labour relation, Organizational Development, Treasury, Tax/GST, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping), Fund/Investment Management, Investment Theory/Actuary/Product Development, Analyst/Economist/Stratagist, Investment Banking, Back/Middle Office, Other(Finance), Management, Legal/Patent
Manufacturing(Other), Civil Engineering/Architecture, Utilities
*Responsible for Accounting, Finance, HRGA, Legal
*Responsible for making company rules and regulation
1. Manage and control all matters related Finance, Accounting and Tax.
2. Responsible for the efficiency and accuracy for Accounting, Cash Management, Banking, Budget Control, and Financial analysis.
3. Prepare Financial, Tax Reports.
4. Perform analysis of Actual against the Budget, reconcile of balance sheet(BS) and inter-company transactions.
5. Handle fixed asset, AR, AP.
6. Handle monthly cash flow forecasting.
7. Establish company budget and handle budget controlling.
8. File corporate tax and handle all tax related matters.
<General Affairs/ HR>
1. Ensure smooth running of office on a day-to-day basis
2. Control and manage all contracts related to the office
3. In-charge of general purchasing of company
4. Expatriate management (visa, housing and etc)
5. Ensure that all GA activities are carried out in accordance with policies
6. Supervise all aspect of General Administration
7. Organize and supervises administrative tasks
8. Manage building maintenance, utility and facilities
9. Handle and manage all HR functions (recruitment, coaching, compensation&benefits, performance management)
2. Provide direction, coaching, counseling, mediating when required
3. Ensure legal compliance
4. Develop and implement HR strategies
Age: 35 - 45 years old (Negotiable)
Gender: Doesn't matter
Education: Minimum D3 (Accounting, Management, Law majoring are preferable)
English: Must be business level (More than Neo-3)
- Must have more than 5 years' related experience
- Prefer to have experience of New company establishment
8:00 ~ 17:00
Saturday, Sunday, National holiday
(to be discussed)