[Account/Audit] Job search list
Collection Manager (Jakarta) ID:40361
|Job Description||1. Ensure that all the collection process runs well according to the SOP
2. Planning and budgeting controller in collection department
3. Establish Collection Department’s organization by ensuring the availability of personnel and resources, and monitor the productivity of the staffs
4. Ensure that collection targets are achieved, and organize operational improvement activities
5. Maintain relationship with external parties (including collection agency, lawyers, police & judges) related to Collection activities
6. Handle internal & external issues related to Collection activities
7. Prepare necessary collection related management report and present to the BOD
At least 6 years experience in a the same field as Collection Manager in Banking and Finance industry.
Strong English language proficiency
Good problem solving skills, Having good interpersonal and integrity
Have Managerial Financing Certification from SPPI
Able to persist in punctuality and correctness of the job without compromise.
A self-starter who is communicative, logical thinking skilled, and improvement-driven.
Good Analytical thinking
Having strong leadership skill
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000,000IDR 〜 25,000,000IDR|
Tax, Finance, Accounting Staff (Jakarta) ID:40354
|Job Description||- Handling the accounting process starting with journal entry, accrual, depreciation, amortization and revaluation and journal adjustment
- Handling Account receivable, Account payable, Collection and payment included the settlement journal
- Handling tax journal and its settlement.
- Organizing the documents related to the tax, payment, transfer journal.
- Handling Bank correspondence, check Bank account balance and communicate with bank officer for necessary matter which are related to Bank.
|Required Qualifications||- Male or Female, 26-33 years old
- Bachelor degree majoring accounting from Reputable University
- Have experience in Finance, Accounting and Tax, min. 3 years in Multinational Company or 2 years in The Big Four Accounting Firm or min 5 years in Multinational Company.
- Familiar with e-TAX SYSTEM
- Familiar with Indonesia Tax Rules and Tax reporting
- Must have highly skill in use excel spreadsheets and able to perform reconciling
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Familiar to use Accounting System but SAP is more preferable
- Fast learner, accurate and well organized
- Proactive, confident, hard worker, willing to work under pressure with tight time schedule
|Salary||Monthly Salary 6,500,000IDR 〜 8,000,000IDR|
Accounting, Financial, Tax Assistant Manager (Jakarta) ID:39815
|Job Description|| Accounting/Financial skills
1. Full set Accounting Experience
2. Month end Adjustment entries base (Fixed Assets Value, Prepayment, Accruals, etc)
3. Analysis of BS & PL items
4. Calculation of cash flow
5. Check/Verify Approval Procedure for Revenue & expenses
6. Calculation of general tax affair (VAT/WHT/Corporate income tax, etc)
Expected Working Assignment
1. Monitoring revenue, expenses and other relevant matter.
2. Managing and communicating related internal and external parties to maintain accounting.
3. Monthly/Quarterly Reporting to Head Office
4. Scheduling and Managing audit. (Communicating auditor, secretary, government)
5. Education to less experienced staffs
- Management 2 ladies who handles finance and taxaion
|Required Qualifications||- Age: Up to 35 years old
- Gender: Male
- Language: Business level of English skill
- Experience: 5 years exp in accounting, Finance or Tax
- Prefer to have certificate Brevert A&B
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR|
HR & GA Assistant Manager (Japanese Speaker) (Bandung) ID:39111
|Job Description||= HR & GA Assistant Manager =
- Strong with experience in HRM and HRD is a plus
- Manage and implement of performance management system , career development, succession plan, talent management
- Manages administration and maintain such as recruitment, training development, Safety, Work Permit Visa, Payroll and General Affair salary structure, compensation benefits, performance appraisal.
- Organized and supervises administrative tasks
- Coordinate between Top Management with each Team Manager
- Developing HR Policy and Implement
- Enable organization culture
- Manage Employee Relationship
|Required Qualifications||- Gender: Doesn't matter
- Age: Around 30 years old
- Education: Min D3
- Language: Japanese more than N3, Prefer to speak Bahasa Sunda
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience as a HR & GA
- Personality: Cheerful, Be able to work under pressure
|Salary||Monthly Salary 6,000,000IDR 〜 8,500,000IDR|
Assistant Accounting(Jakarta) ID:40112
|Job Description||・Full set of Accounting
・Handling accounting and related Tax tasks
・Collect payment from consumers
・Making VAT Tax reporting
・Conduct of inputting all financial transactions
・Conducting financial transactions
・Make payments to suppliers
・Dealing with internal and external parties associated with the company's financial
|Required Qualifications||Age; 22-28 years old
Education; Graduated from Bachelor(S1) or Diploma 3 majoring Accounting (Fresh Graduate can try)
Certification(License); Preferable have Brevet A or Brevet B
Experience; 1-2 years experience as Accounting.
Language; Must have business English
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000,000IDR 〜 5,000,000IDR|
Accounting Executive (Jakarta) ID:40331
|Job Description||- Handling daily finance issue, petty cash, transaction and bank reconciliation as well
- Record the transaction, issuing tax invoice, preparing data and computing for Tax Reporting/Submission (Pph 21, 23/26, Final 4(2))
- Collecting, Computing and Preparing Data for monthly/yearly Report and Audit Purposes
- Assisting in Financial Reports
- Filling Legal document due to Accounting purposes
|Required Qualifications||- Female with minimum 3 year experience
- Age between 25-35 years old
- Degree in Accounting
- Good communication in English is A MUST.
- Experienced in Taxation, Financial Statement, Financial Reporting and other general accounting principles and practices
- Experience in using Accounting software is a benefit
- Familiar with AR and AP
- Good computer MS Office and internet skills and other Accounting program
- Has responsible personality, attention to detail and able to work with team or independent
- Willing to learn and has a pleasant personality
- Highly motivated and hard working
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR|
IT Auditor (Jakarta) ID:39928
|Job Description||- Assist in Audit Planning and developing audit programs
- Performs IT Audit as audit team leader or team member and other operational audit on Bank's business and operational activities as audit team member
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues & recommendation, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documentation processes and procedures
|Required Qualifications||- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting firm (Big Five) or Banking / Financial Institution with emphasizes on IT auditing or similar area.
- Strong Quantitative, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong Auditing Skills
- Strong work paper/ documentation is a must
- Familiar with MS Office and Access and general IT knowledge is necessary
- Ability to thrive in dynamic team environment.
- Required language(s): English
- IT Auditor certification is a plus
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,000,000IDR 〜 15,000,000IDR|
FInance and Tax Assistant Manager ID:40343
- Advance to analysis report (review BS and cost monitoring PL)
- Update about Accounting Regulation
- Managing daily cash balances;
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively;
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow;
- Maintain banking relationships and negotiating loans and merchant services for business units;
- Maintaining our accounts system;
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors;
- Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit and on consolidated basis;
- Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge;
- Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues;
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole;
- Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of, more junior members of staff;
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities;
- Ensure payment to external party i.e vendor, landlord etc in timely manner
- Review tax reconciliation WHT and VAT
- Has brevet pajak A&B
- Has knowledge with transfer pricing
|Required Qualifications||Gender doesn't matter
Age from 28 until 35 years
Education minimum Bachelor Degree from Accounting
Having 5 years experience in same position
|Salary||Monthly Salary 12,000,000IDR 〜 20,000,000IDR|
Accounting Ass Manager(cikarang) ID:39637
|Job Description||1. Preparing reconciliation (all withholding taxes, VAT, flow of goods and bank in/out);
2. Support tax audit officer requirements;
3. Support preparation yearly tax report;
4. Responsible in Fixed Asset Reporting, record and regularly perform audit
5. Manage two accounting staffs
|Required Qualifications||Gender: Doesn't matter
Age: 35-50 years old
Experience: Around 5 years working experience of Finance, Accounting, and Tax
Skill: familiar with Operating Accounting Software.
Skill: Business English Level
Other: Leadership & interpersonal skills to motivate the team
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,000,000IDR 〜 15,000,000IDR|
Finance and Accounting Manager ( Jakarta ) ID:40244
|Job Description|| - Manage accounting functions in data processing and financial information to produce financial statements that companies need to accurately and timely.
- Coordinate and control the planning, reporting and payment of tax liabilities of companies to be efficient, accurate, timely, and in accordance with applicable government regulations.
- Plan, coordinate and control the company's cash flow (cash flow), particularly the management of accounts receivable and payable, thus ensuring the availability of funds for the company's operational and financial health
-Plan and coordinate the development of systems and procedures for financial and accounting, and control their implementation to ensure all processes and financial transactions running well and regularly, and reducing financial risks.
- Plan and consolidate taxation across the company to ensure cost efficiency and compliance with tax laws
|Required Qualifications||Bachelor degree from reputable university from majoring Accounting/finance
Gender doesn't matter
Having working experienced at Public accountant company
Having knowledge and handling local and international taxation
Fluent spoken and written english
Age : 27 - 35 years old
Having handling PPH/PPN
Having experienced handling internal or external audit
Having knowledge balance sheet and financial statement
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,000,000IDR 〜 12,000,000IDR|
AR Head From Leasing/Banking (Jakarta) ID:40338
|Job Description||1. Responsible for the management of AR
2. Responsible for handling problem loans and the legal issues that arise both internally and externally.
3. Responsible for handling costs incurred in the management of AR and legal problems.
4. To lead, motivate and coordinate every department under it
|Required Qualifications||1. Male / Female, max. 37th
2. Bachelor degree, majoring accounting
3. Have at least 5 years in the same field as a AR head
4. Having a background of experience in the leasing company or banking
5. Fluent in English
6. Leadership skill, communication skill
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000,000IDR 〜 25,000,000IDR|
SPV Account Payable (Cakung) ID:40312
|Job Description||able to make the financial statements (accounting journals, ledgers, cash flow statements, statements of income, changes in capital Belief)
understand the payment of import tax, export tax, customs, Income Tax, VAT, petty cash
AR / AP
|Required Qualifications||Ages 25 -35
Min 1 yr exp in accounting, finance or tax
has an accuracy
Has exp in Japanese or Forwarding company is preferable
Willing to be located in Cakung
|Salary||Monthly Salary 6,000,000IDR 〜 7,000,000IDR|
Accounting staff(Cikarang) ID:40330
|Job Description||-Handle journal/general ledger and financial reporting
-Document filing, Bank Reconciliation and cash opname
-Calculate tax and tax reporting
-Calculate Asset depreciation
At least 3 years of working experience in any industry
Experience of handling Journal,Financila Statement,Making Invoice,Faktur Pajak is must
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000,000IDR 〜 7,000,000IDR|
Finance Manager (Jakarta) ID:37580
|Job Description||• Monthly closing - properly close the accounts within the required period, submit the Group Financial Reporting Package and Management Analysis Package on time;
• To handle & liaise with auditor for annual statutory audit
• To compute corporate tax/ liaise with tax agent on tax filling
• Well versed in WHT/VAT and tax processes
• Lead finance team (3 subordinate)
• To prepare quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting
• Experience in both AP & AR functions
• Process invoices and payments in a timely manner
• To review daily reconciliation for bank accounts, dealer balances, advance deposits and customer deposits. Work closely with operation finance and resolving the reconciliation differences.
• To provide a leadership role in all aspects of the company’s financial operations and to manage Treasury functions
• Ensure adequate controls are in place, i.e. policies, procedures
• Handling process improvement
• Working with the regional operation and product teams for the new features and set up the reporting processes;
• Handling day-to-day finance relating issues, provide the guidance and review to the subordinates. Work with the other departments to support the daily operations;
• Other ad-hoc matters especially requirements from headquarter finance team
• Understand the operating environment, competitive forces and market dynamics
• Collaborate with the Management, undertake any other duties or projects that may be reasonably required by the Management or that may be reasonably foreseen through proactive role engagement and deal with matters arising in a timely and effective manner
• Highly committed and able to work independently in fast pace environment
• Results oriented and able to multitask to deliver results within time line
• Analytical with excellent interpersonal, versatile, and adaptive
• Extremely high standards of accuracy, presentation, care over work and an eye for detail
• Pro-active in creating own workload and looking for tasks; able to self-motivate, work independently and use own initiative in the absence of clear guidelines by identifying tasks/issues , projects and/or potential problems in advance and creating solutions
|Required Qualifications||• Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1), preferably in Accounting
• Minimum 10 years working experience, at least 2 year experience as finance / accounting Manager
• Requires to have knowledge in Accounting Principles, Indonesia Financial Reporting Standards (Pernyataan Standar Akuntansi Keuangan (PSAK)), International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”), and general tax knowledge aspect for a finance manager. US GAAP knowledge is a plus.
• English is a must (writing and conversation)
• Knowledge in Oracle EBS Accounting System. Knowledge on Hyperion (HFM) is a plus.
• MNC(Multi National Company) background is preferred
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000,000IDR 〜 35,000,000IDR|
Accounting Staff(Jakarta) ID:40318
|Job Description||-Compile and sort invoices, bills, and checks.
-Prepare vouchers, bills, invoices, and checks.
-Execute Data Entry operations.
-Verify documents substantiating business transactions.
-Verify and post particulars of business transactions.
-Verify bill discrepancies and resolve with customers.
|Required Qualifications||Age: 25-35
Religion: Doesn't matter
Experience: 2~3 years experience in Accounting.
Other: Logistic Industry is preferred.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,500,000IDR 〜 4,500,000IDR|
Treasury Staff (Jakarta) ID:40319
|Job Description||1. Preparing payment to vendor/supplier;
2. Making payment using SAP and e-banking system;
3. Handling petty cash;
4. Daily bank reconciliation
|Required Qualifications||Bachelor degree of Finance /Accounting from top university with GPA min 3,00;
Min. 2 years experiences in finance handling payment or receivable accounts;
Familiar and can operate SAP well;
Excellent in using Ms. Office and Ms. Excel particularly;
Communicate in English well
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,800,000IDR 〜 5,600,000IDR|
HRGA/Accounting support(Jap speaker)(Cikarang) ID:40287
|Job Description||-Manage Salary payment and calculation process
-Handling GA matter: Household, stationery, office tool, cleaning,etc
-Translation and interpretation.
-Support Accounting and Tax Department.
|Required Qualifications||Age: 22-35 years
Experience: Doesn't matter (Fresh graduate welcome)
Japanese: JLPT N2
Education: Minimum D3 (Prefer to S1)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR|
Finance & Accounting Asst. Manager (Jakarta) ID:33469
|Job Description||-Strongly support to Accounting system implementation in the company.
-Preparing monthly financial statement report closing meet the company deadline.
-Overviewing, reconcililiation of GL accounts and assistance for tax matters
-Ensuring that appropriate system and internal control are implemented and maintained.
|Required Qualifications||- Male, Max. 33 y.o.
- Min. S1 in Accounting / Finance Major
- More than 4 years experienced in Finance & Accounting, Tax or Controlling area
- Have experience in Public Audit Company Min. 3 years
- Fluent English (N3)
- Strong knowledge in accounting flow & procedure
- Strong knowledge in accounting system application ex ; NAV, SAP or other accounting software.
- Experienced in Internal control or J-SOX is a plus.
- Gained various Accounting, Finance & Tax trainings ; i.e Taxes (Brevet A & B), Financial reporting.
- Has experience in the tax audit process and has good achievement in the tax audit results.
- Computer application software’s as : accounting, spreadsheet and words.
- Good leadership and analytical skill.
- Effective personal as well as excellent written and oral communication skills to liaise with both internal and external organizations.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 10,000,000IDR 〜 16,000,000IDR|
Finance Accounting Manager (Bali) ID:40289
|Job Description||1. Planning the finance department sctivity
2. Arranging the operational activity of Finance Department
3. Coordinating with project and another department regarding finance function
4. Evaluating cash flow project
5. Verified the bills from Supplier and Subcon
6. Monitoring of cash and bank balances
|Required Qualifications||Bachelor Degree from Economic/Accounting
Having 5 years experience in finance department with same position
Have to be fluent in English (oral and written)
Having ability in budgeting / cashflow
Having knowledge of finance management for construction, tax regulation
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000,000IDR 〜 18,000,000IDR|
Accounting/Finance Supervisor(Jakarta) ID:40277
|Job Description||- Preparation of monthly and annual accounting reports and financial reports (financial statements) and Cash Flow
- Calculation of Employee salary
- Execute salary transfer application by Internet banking
- Calculation, payment and report of various monthly and annual taxes (mainly PPh 4-2, PPh 21, PPh 23, PPh 26, PPN)
- Payment and reporting to the tax office
- Payment to each supplier, subcontractor and others
- General operations related to accounting
|Required Qualifications||Age : 27-35 years old
Gender : Female
Education : min D3
- At least 3 years working experienced in Accounting in construction industry is preferable
- min Supervisor level
- Must have knowledge of Final Tax PPH4(2)
Language : Communicative of English especially in written
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000,000IDR 〜 8,000,000IDR|
Popular jobs [Account/Audit]
- 1 GM Finance Accounting and Tax (Jakarta) Monthly Salary18,000,000IDR 〜 35,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 2 General Admin(Cikarang) Monthly Salary3,500,000IDR 〜 4,500,000IDR Lippo Cikarang
- 3 Finance Accounting and Tax Manager (Jakarta) Monthly Salary16,000,000IDR 〜 18,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 4 Assistant Finance Manager (Jakarta) Monthly Salary16,000,000IDR 〜 26,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 5 【Urgent!!】Accounting (Cikarang) Monthly Salary5,000,000IDR 〜 12,000,000IDR Bekasi,Lippo Cikarang
Job Search By Location
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization