[Engineer(IT/Internet/Telecommunications)] Job search list
System Engineer for Sales Division(Cikarang) ID:39779
|Job Description||- Helping sales division for trouble shooting
- Analysis networking program
- Responsive to client complaints
- Served as a supporting sales
|Required Qualifications||Age : Maximum 35 years old
Gender : Male
Education : D3/S1 from System Informatika, Technic Informatika, Computer Science and similar
Experience : At least 2-3 years at the same field
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000,000IDR 〜 6,000,000IDR|
Software Engineer (Jakarta) ID:34503
|Job Description||- Develop mobile applications with Android/iOS platform
- Develop web based applications with Java/PHP base using MySQL database or others
- Participate in all SDLC process
- Perform application testing
- Give technical support to the live system
|Required Qualifications||Education : Graduated from Reputable University in Computer Science or equivalent ,Minimum 3.3 GPA
Experience : Android or iOS Software Engineer at least 1 year (Having experience develop mobile application)
Fresh Graduated are welcome
Understand Java software design & development
Industry : Telecommunication or Banking Industry
Language : English Business level
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR|
IT R&D Officer (Jakarta) ID:39707
|Job Description||1. Prepare R&D project proposals, based on the outcome from internal ideas
2. Act as a liaison with R&D institutions to prepare proposals
3. Manage small R&D project teams allocated to those projects;
4. Write the deliveries of those projects;
5. Write and merge reports about technology trends;
6. Conduct competitor analysis
|Required Qualifications||1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
2. Candidate must be have a excellent communication skills in English, and Bahasa Indonesia
3. At least 6 - 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field as IT Research and Development Engineer for this position.
4. Applicants must be willing to work in Pulomas & Senayan.
5. Has Experience in Research and Development on IT Infrastructure & Application Area
6. Experience and have a good knowledge in IT Business Process, IT Project Management, Hardware, Software and Application
7. Experience in IT Framework and IT Architecture, Conducting PoC (Proof of Concept), Creating PoC / R&D Report, and also presented to the stake holder.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 17,000,000IDR 〜 21,000,000IDR|
Operation Process Group Officer (Jakarta) ID:39708
|Job Description||1. Provide consultation/training to others division related to QMS knowledge to develop employee capability of process skill required to comply with policy, procedure, rule and standard, working instruction, guideline and template. In order to maximized of services quality
2. Develop Operation Metric to provide information to Operation Stakeholder about the performance analysis of services
3. Manage Operation Meeting in order to facilitate the service issues addressed to relevant parties. This is include monitor the progress of follow up item
4. Monitoring of problem management progress & report to management.
5. Conduct Q/A of Problem Root Caused Analysis and closing Acceptance Criteria
6. Conduct and manage the implementation internal audit for operation area including monitor the resolution of Internal Audit
7. Conduct and manage external audit with external auditor for operation business process including monitor the resolution of External Audit
8. Review correctness and completeness of the complain process, action plan.
9. Provide consultation and escalate the resolution process in order to meet the closing as a plan. Conduct Q/A of resolution in order to closed the status of complaint.
10. Provide support in development of Service Level to make sure all commitment was adressed properly to the internal process.
11. Promote the SIP, making analysis of SIP objectives and action plan align with company QMS and company objectives.
12. Support the development of the company service catalog align with QMS
|Required Qualifications||1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Mathematics, Physics, Science & Technology or equivalent.
2. Graduated from reputable University with Grade A Class
3. Required skill(s): quality management systems, business process management, conceptual thingking, strategic planning, Change Management.
4. Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
5. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
6. Applicants must be willing to work in Pulomas & Senayan.
7. Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
8. Full-Time position(s) available.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000,000IDR 〜 13,000,000IDR|
IT Programmer Engineer (Jakarta) ID:38740
|Job Description||Management and Operation of the 'company web site'
- Can operate and maintain the server (mandatory)
- Discussing with Marketing team for strategy.
- Developing Web E-commence
- System developing Base in PHP and MYSQL
- Supporting and monitoring main server
- Fixing and repairing E-Commence
- Improving own E-commence
- Checking front website
- Checking back end website for manage data
|Required Qualifications||- Must have knowledge :
Google Webmaster, Analytics(Blocked Resource, Mobile Usability, Index)
- Having experience as IT Programmer at least 5 years.
- Language: English Should be N3 Level.(More N2 will be good)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 6,000,000IDR 〜 14,000,000IDR|
Sales Engineer (Jakarta) ID:39703
|Job Description||-Proposal to introduction new Software for Injection Molding Company.
-Set up and maintain Software with Engineer.
-Joining meeting as Sales with Engieer
-Handling to Distributor.
-Making draft for design and presentation to customer
-Repair and Introduce CAM System (Software) to Plastic Injection molding Manufacturing Company
|Required Qualifications||Experience : Sales Engineer or 3D CAD Designer (Software) at least 2-3 years in any industry
Education : S1 Degree Majoring Information System or Software Mechanical Design preferable (Negotiable)
Able to use CAD 2D and 3D
Has ever Selling CAM System preferable ,Having strong knowledge Solid-Works
Willing to work Start Up Company
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR|
Senior Project Manager (Jakarta) ID:39763
|Salary||Monthly Salary 0IDR 〜 28,000,000IDR|
Deputy Country Head (Jakarta) ID:39762
|Salary||Monthly Salary 0IDR 〜 38,000,000IDR|
PM Office Staff for BP&IT Implementation (Jakarta) ID:32575
|Job Description||1. Support client PM to visualize all IT implementation project schedule. IT implementation(RS, FS, SIT, UAT, Transsiton)
2. Collaborate with other parties
3. Lead the Project among third party
4. Standardize overall project rule
|Required Qualifications||Age(Fresh): 25-33
Religion: Doesn't matter
Certiﬁcation(License): Has knowledge and working experience for Car or Motorbike finance industry
Has experience of not only project management in Requirement Specification of IT implementation, but also project planning of large size of IT impelementation, Training support with defining KPI (we are not looking for IT developer or engineer)
Language: English should be fluent Neo3
Education:S1 - IT
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,000,000IDR 〜 15,000,000IDR|
Senior Software Engineer(Jakarta) ID:34517
|Job Description||- Lead the design, development and maintenance of iOS/Android applications
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Work directly with creatives, junior developers, and PM to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Optimize performance
- Actively discover, evaluate, and adopt new technologies for max efficiency
- Test software via automated methods
- Keep up to date on the latest iOS/Android APIs and industry trends in mobile technologies
|Required Qualifications||- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from reputable University
- At least 4 years of experience in:
1.iOS native software design & development using Objective-C and XCode.
Knowledge of Swift programming is an advantage, OR
2.Android native software design & development using Java.
- At least 3 non-trivial, completed iPhone/Android apps that have been submitted to App Store/Google Play Store.
- Have strong concepts in Object-Oriented Programming and Database.
- Understanding of iOS design patterns/coding conventions, Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines, and App Store Review guidelines.
- Solid written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills in English with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Portfolio, GitHub (or other open-source account), list of published works is a plus.
- Experience on the development in Unix/Linux environments is an advantage.
- Knowledge of setting up of Web Servers, Application Servers, Java applications, Databases is an advantage.
- Telco/banking industry experience is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience in cross-platform development using Titanium/Appcelerator Studio is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment, and Leadership.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 11,000,000IDR 〜 20,000,000IDR|
Java Developer (Jakarta) ID:34560
|Job Description||• Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle including, documentation, design, development, unit testing, bug fix, and implementation.
• Maintain and support existing live systems.
• Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
|Required Qualifications||• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from reputable University
• At least 1 year experience in Java based web application
• Familiar with any Java frameworks such as Struts2, Spring, etc
• Have strong concepts in Object-Oriented Programming and Database
• Knowledge of setting up of Web Servers, Databases is an advantage
• Knowledge of source control (subversion)
• Good command of English is an advantage
• Telco/banking industry experience is an advantage
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR|
IT Business Analyst (Jakarta) ID:39706
|Job Description||1. Analyze and assess current processes to define and document improvements.
2. Recommend method and procedural changes.
3. Develop and document best practices and operational procedures.
4. Act as a liaison between technical teams, senior management and the business community.
5. Develop business requirement documentation for IT projects.
|Required Qualifications||1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Mathematics, Physics or equivalent.
2. Required skill(s): business process analysis, programming, it business development, Documentation Skill.
3. Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
4. At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position as IT Business Analyst, preferable has experience working as IT Business Analyst on Multifinance Company or Banking Company.
5. Applicants must be willing to work in PULOMAS & SENAYAN.
6. Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
7. Able to join within 1 month notification.
8. 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 13,000,000IDR 〜 19,000,000IDR|
IT Procurement Officer (Jakarta) ID:39705
|Job Description||1. Conduct Supplier Selection, Monitoring Supplier and gathering data for supplier Evaluation in order in order to ensure all activity in line base on procedure,
2. Execute follow up of supplier evaluation result (ex : communicated to supplier, create PO and etc) in order to maintain supplier performance,
3. Conduct product verification for product delivered by vendor in order to ensure that the product /service matched with Purchase Order,
4. Conduct claim to vendor for any product/services which unmatched with purchase order in order to get the required product,
5. Assist escalation to management in order to ensure product improvement is delivered by supplier,
6. Assist communication to supplier in order to get required product,
7. Assist in developing contract agreement with supplier in order to cover company needs,
8. Conduct claim to supplier in order to ensure that all product received specification are met with the requirement,
9. Conduct purchasing requisition from user in order to ensure correctness of purchasing data,
10. Conduct price negotiation in order to find the most efficient and Effective Price,
11. Conduct Comparison Price in order to to find the most efficient and Effective Price,
12. Conduct PO/PAF creation, monitoring delivery, and checking product receive in order to ensure that product to be purchase are met with requirement and delivery meet with SLA,
13. Create payment voucher to vendor in order to ensure payment can be paid as mention in agreement/PO.
|Required Qualifications||1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
2. Required skill(s): procurement planning, negotiation, analytical, vendor managemet, Communication Skill.
3. Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, must have good English communication skills (both verbal and writen).
4. Good Initiative, dynamic and self starter, fast learner, quick thinking and action.
5. At least 4 year(s) of working experience in Procurement Area.
6. Applicants must be willing to work in Pulomas.
7. Good Computer Skill (MS Office, Power Point, etc.)
8. Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
9. 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 11,000,000IDR 〜 13,000,000IDR|
Data Center Manager (IT Infra System Operation) ID:28876
|Job Description||• Develop Sub Unit Plan in order to ensure Sub Unit Objective in line with Division Objective
• Recommend operational budget to ensure effectiveness of Division budget
• Ensure the business execution in sub unit is aligned with company policies, procedures and other company standards.
• Conduct Sub Unit performance review (budget/plan vs actual) in periodically basis and perform analysis when needed, in order to ensure Sub Unit Objectives and plan meet the target.
• Ensure resource capacity (such as Man Power Plan, infrastructure, asset, etc) are aligned with service projection.
• Making Work Load Analysis of members and escalate to Unit Head/Division Head if there is capacity shortage and define the members Job Description.
• Support Unit Head to develop the people development plan in order to ensure fulfillment of skills and competencies
• Support Division Head in conduct the Competency Assessment, Performance Assessment and identify what kind of development needed by the member
• Develop and implement any improvement needed in order to comply with company's rule and Continously adapt new quality processes or tools and adapt to organization processes in line with company business needs or as result audit finding (Improvement Plan).
• Provide comprehensive report related to service delivered to customer, aligned with the SLA/RPO/RTO defined.
• Conduct report review related to service delivered to customer, aligned with the SLA/RPO/RTO defined.
• Recommend to Record and close all incident, service request and problem occurred in timely manner, especially prioritizing SLA/OLA/RPO/RTO defined and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible to follow up all incident, service request and problem occurred in timely manner, especially prioritizing SLA/OLA/RPO/RTO defined and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible to resolve the incident and problem occurred immediately to keep the SLA/OLA and meet customer satisfaction.
• Provide assistance, support and professional opinion on improvement based on CS survey feedback, include providing the strategy of improvement planning to meet customer satisfaction.
• Giving suggestion and verify the validity data / information before further action taken place to achieve excellent service quality.
• Initiate, execute and demonstrate DR exercise regularly to ensure all parties involved and all technical aspect related was ready and in health condition.
• Responsible, ensure & control monthly report creation & submission in order to achieve SLA/SLT/RPO/RPT
• Support by providing & preparing all valid data & information required to conduct sizing & scoping activity in DC Pulomas Operation area to ensure that the service performance achievements meet
• Manage and control incident management and resolution during the troubleshooting process until the corrective
|Required Qualifications||• Male, Max 35 year old
• Minimum graduated from reputable university, Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Science.
• Minimum experience: >7 years in System infrastructure
• Involve minimum >6 cycles in implementation project (new hiring)
• Good Communication English (Speak & Writing)
• Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience of server infrastructure Facilities & Utilities and also technology (rack mount server, blade server), cloud system, and experience in the virtualization technology.
• Deep knowledge and experience in implementation of Domain controller (Active Directory), email system (MDaemon, MS-Exchange, etc) including security system (Anti Virus, Anti SPAM), Windows Server.
• Has knowledge and experience in data center management and disaster recovery.
• Has experience as Manager and able to developing team.
• Experience in System in infrastructure project.
• Experience in relationship with customer.
• Have MCITP (Server Administrator, Ms-Exchange, Active Directory) and/or other similar certifications.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 24,000,000IDR 〜 29,000,000IDR|
Front-End Web Developer ID:39697
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,000,000IDR 〜 11,000,000IDR|
Front-End Web Developer ID:39696
|Salary||Monthly Salary 6,000,000IDR 〜 8,000,000IDR|
IT Staff (Jakarta) ID:32006
|Job Description||• To provide first and second level support on faults and technical enquiries for Internet, E-mail and Data services, Mobile devices and internal data
• Ensure performance meets stipulated KPIs at all times while delivering a consistent quality of service.
• Provide feedback to superiors on customer issues, processes and procedures issues for further improvement.
• Support ad-hoc projects.
|Required Qualifications||-Around 26~35 years old
-Gender : Male
-Bachelor degree in IT /Computer Studies / Networking / is preferred or A levels with relevant experience in a service industry
-Minimally 3 years’ experience in technical helpdesk/ IT support
-Able to communicate in English verbal and written communication skills
-Knowledge of common computer hardware and software applications relating to equipment being serviced Proficient in M-Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.)
-Candidates with some experiences in VMware and Microsoft Windows Server are welcome to apply.
-Candidates must have an experience of Microsoft Domain management.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000,000IDR 〜 7,500,000IDR|
Magento Web Developer - Backend (JKT) ID:39642
|Job Description||to build high performance E-commerce wensite, and to have the passion to understand the costumer from the UI/UX point of view
Collaborate with Sales & Marketing team to create features to drive sales up
Translate data into informed designed decision
Use A/B testing to evaluate design
Manage all uploed, deployement and take down of web content
|Required Qualifications||Min. Bacehlor degree
Min 3 yrs in web development
Solid exp in PHP & web services (json, XML=HTTP)
Exp in scalling capacity Magento infrastructure
Strong knowldege in Magento configuration option, data organization (category,product attribute & exim) & theme component (layout, block & template)
Strong knowledge in Magento API
Solid exp in code vversioning system (git, cvs,etc)
Excellent oral & written communication
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,000,000IDR 〜 12,000,000IDR|
Software Engineer Ms.Dynamix AX1 (Jakarta) ID:39640
|Job Description||Identifies current system strengths and weaknesses to give suggest s area of improvement
Reviews and edits requirements specification business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
Develop functional specifications and system design specifications base on user expectation
Ensures issues are identified tracked reported on and resolved iin a timely manner
Liaise with related division to identify required changes and mangers user's expectations effectively if required
Delivers informative well-organized presentations.
Understand how to communicate difficult/ sensitive information
Troubleshooting and debugging of reliability breaks
Interacting with related user costumers and vendors for implementation issues
|Salary||Monthly Salary 10,000,000IDR 〜 15,000,000IDR|
System Analyst Supervisor(Jakarta) ID:39568
|Job Description||System Analyst who can handle system development of large projects: including analyzing current system, managing develoment process, and balancing client’s requirements and system specifications.
• Analyzing clients' existing systems and business models
• Translating clients’ business requirements into detailed system requirements
• Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
• Producing project feasibility, costings and schedule reports
• Deliver presentation of proposals with demonstrations to clients
• Working closely with colleagues, developers, testers, venders and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
• Overseeing implementation of a new system to ensure quality including data migration
• Drawing up, supervising and documenting testing schedules and scenarios for complete systems
• Providing training and user manuals to users of a new system
• Supporting users on change control and system updates
• Keeping up to date with technical and industry developments
• Maintains on-going relationships with vendors
• Complete the system development process, satisfying quality, productivity and deadline of the project
During system development project
• Manages application software, application infrastructure and third party application environments in the assigned field. This includes installation, upgrades and patches, tuning, creating links and interfaces between systems, developing application-specific security, performance monitoring and trouble-shooting.
• Performs problem analysis to resolve system or application issues. Performs complex diagnosis of problems, providing solutions within area of responsibility, and/or through consulting with ITS team members; coordinates implementation of fixes and enhancements. Provides backup for other analysts as required. Responds to critical issues during off hours when necessary.
• Designs, writes, tests, implements, and maintains software, including tools for testing and delivery of applications. Creates and maintains system documentation.
• Supervises programmers and testers. Responsibilities include hiring, assignment and review of work, performance evaluation, mentoring and training, and identifying opportunities for staff development.
• Develops and manages internal procedures, tools, and documents to provide a high level of application integrity and availability and to ensure timely, effective support. This includes writing scope documents, managing source code, and developing technical support standards and procedures.
• Conducts product evaluations, participates in vendor selection, negotiates price and support options, and fosters vendor partnerships.
|Required Qualifications||Male or Female, 30-37 years old
Minimum Bachelor Degree from IT majoring
Experience of :
• Managing at least 2 System Development Projects over 750.000.000 IDR (excluding software and hardware) by him/herself with successfully (Complete the system development process, satisfying quality, productivity and deadline of the project).
• Working as IT System Analyst at least 5 years.
• Working as Programmer at least 4 years
• Understanding software development lifecycle.
• Software Development (Java or/and C#)
• Having experience with Japanese company/client.
• Developing software for manufacturing, distribution and/or logistics companies.
• Involved in at least 1 full cycle of software implementation project for manufacturing industry
• Requirement definition, solution design, testing planning skill
• Analysis and System Design skill
• Have a Coding skill of Java or/and C#
• Demonstration skill of business process design
• Advanced technical documentation skill. Those documents include but not limited to System architecture, Solution design, Coding guidelines.
• Effective interpersonal and communication in English and Bahasa (verbal and written) skills
• MS Office tools
• Good Presentation skill
• Able to communicate in Japanese (business communication) will be a big Plus
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000,000IDR 〜 25,000,000IDR|
Popular jobs [Engineer(IT/Internet/Telecommunications)]
- 1 Network Engineer(Jakarta) Monthly Salary5,000,000IDR 〜 20,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 2 Drafter (Cikarang) Monthly Salary4,000,000IDR 〜 7,000,000IDR Lippo Cikarang
- 3 【Re-open】IT Staff GA Dept. (Cikarang) Monthly Salary4,000,000IDR 〜 5,500,000IDR Lippo Cikarang
- 4 IT Project Manager(Jakarta) Monthly Salary20,000,000IDR 〜 30,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 5 Data Center Manager (IT Infra System Operation) Monthly Salary24,000,000IDR 〜 29,000,000IDR Jakarta
Job Search By Location
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization