[Finance(Banking)] Job search list
Sales Staff (Jakarta) ID:39895
|Job Description||As a sales staff of sales division, the person will be in charge of the sales activity of the company focus on banks and other financial institutions to make partnership with them in ATM outsourcing business
1. Sales activity for banks and other financial institutions to make partnership with them
2. Maintanance and reporting activity to bank and financial institutions which has been a client
|Required Qualifications||Age: 25-35 years old (Negotiable)
Education: Bachelor Degree (Diploma 3 with high experience would be considered)
Experience: At least 2-year experience in sales/marketing (most preferable if experienced sales/marketing to banks in ATM, EDC or related business)
Language: Able to speak in English (intermediate level)
- Good presentation skill , communicative, and target oriented
- Good interpersonal skill, disipcline and responsible
- Capable of using Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Strong commitment to accomplish the annual target set by the management team.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 6,000,000IDR 〜 9,000,000IDR|
AccountS Officer (Jakarta) ID:40588
|Job Description||Coordinate & Review Sales & Collection Finance Lease activities to ensure those activities are executed as company policy, thereby targeted department's financing amount & profitability can be achieved
-Responsibility and Decision Making Authority:
Build good relationship with corporate customer and maintain existing corporate customer
Assist superior duties & responsibilities to achieve department target
Evaluate & develop subordinates to improve their performance
Responsible for approved credit application
Responsible for the completeness of the application as a condition of the credit committee
Responsible for the achievement of target
Gender: Doesn;t matter
Religion: Dosen't matter
-Minimum experience 1 years in sales area in Multi finance company
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000,000IDR 〜 6,000,000IDR|
HR/GA staff(Jakarta) ID:40576
|Job Description||*Responsible for:
1.Running Accounting & General Affair functions
2.Maintain records & filing
3.Liaise with Tax institution (KPP) and Public Accounting Firm (KAP)
4.Maintain office comfort
5.Keeping company’s confidentiality
1.Handling Petty Cash and Accounts Payable
2.Handling Billings and Accounts Receivable
3.Handling Bank Reconciliations
4.Handling Quarterly Consolidation Package with holding company in Japan
5.Handling telephone call and incoming documents
6.Maintaining office supplies
7.Making accomodation reservations
8.Employees’ attendance recapitulation
9.Legal & Permit maintenance
|Required Qualifications||Gender: Doesn't matter
Education: Primarily Bachelor (S1) or Diploma (D3), majoring Accounting background
Language: Good capability in English
Experience:Having experience in General Affair and Accounting will be advantage.(Fresh graduated are welcome)
Skill: Computer, especially Office Applications, literate, Good communication skill
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,500,000IDR 〜 5,500,000IDR|
IT Auditor (Jakarta) ID:39928
|Job Description||- Assist in Audit Planning and developing audit programs
- Performs IT Audit as audit team leader or team member and other operational audit on Bank's business and operational activities as audit team member
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues & recommendation, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documentation processes and procedures
|Required Qualifications||- Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting firm (Big Five) or Banking / Financial Institution with emphasizes on IT auditing or similar area.
- Strong Quantitative, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Strong Auditing Skills
- Strong work paper/ documentation is a must
- Familiar with MS Office and Access and general IT knowledge is necessary
- Ability to thrive in dynamic team environment.
- Required language(s): English
- IT Auditor certification is a plus
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,000,000IDR 〜 15,000,000IDR|
Deputy Country Head (Jakarta) ID:39762
They will stay on each projects site more often, rather stay in office!
Will travel to HQ in Malaysia often! (Min. 1 week for training and meeting)
1. Support the Country Head in overall financial management (profit & revenue) of the country
2. Assist the Country Head in leading the delivery and development of any new business opportunity
3. Streamline the current operations and ensure a continuity of delivery of high quality outputs
4. Review project works plans to meet changing needs and requirements
5. Minimise Hitachi eBworx exposure and risk across multiple projects by effective application & compliance of Hitachi eBworx methodology and enforce one common standard across projects
6. Continuous improvement and refinement of Hitachi eBworx methodology and delivery while working with relevant stakeholders
7. Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with Hitachi eBworx methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of implementations as measured by company goals and customer satisfaction
8. Adherence to Project Management disciplines such as on-time, on budget & quality delivery. Encourage teamwork, improve staff retention and foster customer relationship and satisfaction
9. Handling contract drafting, negotiations & compliance to contractual terms
10. Embraces forward resource management planning, evokes creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition and promote team building with new, creative ways in developing teams on projects and distribute responsibilities
11. On top of the ability to prioritize and collaborate with project sponsors and various project stakeholders, also display proficiency in analyse and judge trade-offs between solution options, usability, costing and performance needs to meet both internal and customer expectations.
|Required Qualifications||1. Extensive project management experience (at least 8 years) with proven track record managing and delivering high quality projects in customer facing solutions on a timely manner
2. Prefer candidates Senior Project Manager or Business Development in IT Consultant
3. Software application implementation experience is a merit
4. Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment
5. Competency in project management, analytical problem solving, customer relationships with experience in the Banking industry
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English MIN. N2)
7. Formal project management training or certification (PMP, agile, etc.) is a merit
|Salary||Monthly Salary 30,000,000IDR 〜 38,000,000IDR|
Project Manager (Jakarta) ID:40503
|Job Description||1. Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects
2. Create, executes and sometime review others project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
3. Continuous improvement and refinement of company methodology and delivery working with relevant stakeholders
4. Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance wit company methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of implementations as measured by company goals and customer satisfaction
5. Adherence to project management disciplines such as on-time, on budget & quality delivery. Encourage teamwork, improve staff retention and foster customer relationships and satisfactions.
6. Handling contract drafting, contractual negotiations & compliance to contractual terms
7. Embraces forward resource management planning, evokes creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition and promote team building with new, creative ways in deploying teams on projects and distribute responsibilities
8. On top of the ability to prioritize and collaborate with project sponsors and various project stakeholders, also display proficiency in analyse nd judge trade-off between solution options, usability, costing and performance needs to meet both internal and customer expectations
|Required Qualifications||1. A University degree or equivalent in COMPUTER SCIENCE, INFORMATION MANAGEMENT, and/or FINANCIAL SUBJECTS.
2. Candidates must have experience as Project Manager in Banking/Financial industry at least 3 years
3. Candidates from Banking/Financial industry (User) are welcome
5. Competency in project management, analytical problem solving, customer relationships with experience in the banking industry
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English MIN. N2)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000,000IDR 〜 20,000,000IDR|
Senior Project Manager (Jakarta) ID:39763
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000,000IDR 〜 28,000,000IDR|
Interpreter(Jakarta)(Japanese Spealer) ID:40389
|Job Description||*Interpreter of Japanese
*Translate documents from Indonesia to Japanese
*Interpreter from Indonesian to Japanese
|Required Qualifications||*Working Experience in Finance Company
*Having Knowledge as Banking / Financial
*Working Experience as Interpreter
*Japanese Should be fluent(N2-N1)
*Living in Jakarta
|Salary||Monthly Salary 10,000,000IDR 〜 15,000,000IDR|
IT Project Manager(Jakarta) ID:26371
|Job Description||-Basic management of the group (training the member, comprehend and improve the progress, have a meeting with client )
-needs responsibility for time schedule and deadline. (Clients are the major bank companies)
-not doing the programming(needs the knowledge of programming)
-works at in their own office.(not stationed other companies)
|Required Qualifications||Age : 30~40 years old
Experience: work at Financial industry.
Language: English Business Level/Japanese (prefer)
Education : Bachelor degree
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000,000IDR 〜 30,000,000IDR|
|Job Description||-trancelate the document(request for decision)
-translate system in Bahasa to Japanese
-Interpreter when Japanese come to Indonesia by business trip
|Required Qualifications||-Gender:Doesn't matter
-Language:Japanese more than N2.(Can write and read also)
-Experience:other industry OK(prefer Interpreter,translator)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 6,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR|
Staf Credit Monitoring & Recovery (Jakarta) ID:39541
|Job Description||* Handle troubled Debitur
* Credit monitoring
* Loan review
* Willing to deal with the court office to resolve the problem with the Debitur
|Required Qualifications||* Male only, max 35 years old.
* Has a Bachelor degree from reputable university with min. 3.00 GPA preferably from Law, but from Economics or other fields Ok
* Fluent in English (Speaking & Writing)
* Min 2-3 years experience in Credit Monitoring & Recovery, Loan review and related field
* Understand the purpose on legal documentation, loan restructuring, debt settlement, curators and auction.
* Having a good knowledge of financial analysis reports, credit analysis and credit risk.
* Has the appearance, communication, interpersonal skills and highly motivated.
* Having a good computer skills (min. MS Office).
* Ability to work in a team, under pressure with tight deadlines reports
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR|
Audit Officer (SKAI) (Jakarta) ID:39798
|Job Description||1. Implement process inspection / internal audit for the entire division branch and audit report forms reporting task
2. Doing the internal audit process and periodical technical operating company from the aspect of financial and operational
|Required Qualifications||1. Male/Female Ok, Max 30 years old
2. Bachelor Degree from reputable university with min. GPA 3.00, Accounting major is preferable.
3. Fluent in English (Speaking & Writing)
4. Good appearance, good communication, interpersonal skills and highly motivated.
5. Good computer literacy (min. MS Office).
6. Able to work well in a team and individual as well.
7. Experience as Auditor in Banking industry and specialist in Loan Auditor is preferable.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 6,000,000IDR 〜 9,000,000IDR|
Popular jobs [Finance(Banking)]
- 1 Deputy Country Head (Jakarta) Monthly Salary30,000,000IDR 〜 38,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 2 Senior Project Manager (Jakarta) Monthly Salary20,000,000IDR 〜 28,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 3 Project Manager (Jakarta) Monthly Salary15,000,000IDR 〜 20,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 4 IT Auditor (Jakarta) Monthly Salary8,000,000IDR 〜 15,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 5 Audit Officer (SKAI) (Jakarta) Monthly Salary6,000,000IDR 〜 9,000,000IDR Jakarta
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Hotel Management/Travel & tourism/Leisure
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Location