[Finance(Insurance)] Job search list
HRGA SENIOR STAFF ID:43275
|Job Description||-Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
-Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
-Create and implement effective onboarding plans
-Develop training and development programs, to arrange and record Training activity of the employees
-Assist in performance management processes (Performance Management System)
-Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
-Maintain employee records (e.g. record annual leave, sick leave or maternity leave) according to company regulation
-Review employment and working conditions
-Revise company regulations, if there is any
-Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
-Assist payroll staff by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
-Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
-To record and monitor fixed assets including newly procurement asset and disposal asset with coordination with FA Department and site office
-Organize external technical support (IT vendors) for any problems which cannot be resolved
-Collaborate with end users and HRGA Manager to define business requirements for complex IT system development and gain buy-in for all IT infrastructure plans
-To process any claim insurance due to unforeseen and sudden damage to the insured’s property as the property insured
-To ensure the period of insurance, to control list of the insured asset, to control the possibility of endorsement during insurance period due to additional and/or disposal of company asset including refund process
-To maintain service agreements with related vendors
-Keep and maintain good working environment
-Fluent in English both spoken & written and computer literate is a must
-Possess a good communication, interpersonal, positive attitude with good coordination skills
|Required Qualifications||1.Male / Female max 35 years olds
2.Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably from Management / Accounting / Administration / Psychology
3.Experience in HR/GA Department more than 5 years
4.Experience in handling Payroll System, E-SPT and PPH 21 (income tax) is a must
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR|
Accounting and Tax Manager (Jakarta) ID:43106
|Job Description|| - Conduct a review of transactions / Monitor daily, weekly, monthly transaction (including journals)
- Perform verification, reconciliation and analysis of the amount of taxes paid and reported
- Prepare Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Cash Flow)
- Provide monthly information and analysis for Strategic Management Team
- Provide analysis of cash flow, operating costs and variances
- Responsible for whole accounting & tax matter
- Provide the direction for all corporate financial functions
|Required Qualifications||Age : 35-45
Education : Bachelor
Experience :Solid 5 years experienced in Accounting as Managerial level especially
Good spoken in English
- Brevet A B
* Experience in using Accpac accounting system will be advantage.
* Experience in external auditor will be advantage.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000,000IDR 〜 20,000,000IDR|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000,000IDR 〜 30,000,000IDR|
Sales Marketing staff (Japanese Speaker)(Jakarta) ID:41627
|Job Description||- Act as Sales executive of Insurance service
- Report to Japanese Manager
- Maintain existing client
- Handle complain and inquiry from existing client
- Find and develop new client
- Explain about insurance detail and give valued information to client
|Required Qualifications||Gender: Doesn't matter
Age: 25-35 years old (Negotiable)
Japanese Skill: Must be fluent (JLPT N1 or equivalent)
English: Must be business level (Min Neo-3)
Education: Minimum S1 from any majoring
Experience: Prefer to have working experience as sales marketing
Skill: Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
Other: Tidy, Punctual and communicative person
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,000,000IDR 〜 15,000,000IDR|
Sales Account Manager for Financial or Banking Industry (Jakarta) ID:43163
|Job Description||- Sales for Insurance and Banking software system especially to Japanese company(Finance or Bank industry).
- Sales to 50% New client, 50% existing client
- B to B sales.
- Presentation their service to the client to make understand.
|Required Qualifications||Age : 20-35 years old
Gender : Doesn't matter female prefer
Experience;have more than 3 year experience for selling something to insurance or bank industry.
(Not looking for someone with experience in insurance/ finance but someone who experienced in selling something to finance or bank industries)
Language;English should be fluent(Upper Neo-3) Japanese speaker prefer
1.experience (needs insurance corporate sales for 3 years)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR|
Sales Executive Supervisor (Jakarta) ID:42509
|Job Description||1. Project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize company promotion.
2. Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
3. Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
4. Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing and sales activity.
5. Supporting the CFD General Manager in day to day marketing activities.
6. Responsible for all the clients & suppliers communications.
7. Looks after the quality standards to ensure clients are satisfied with the products and/or services.
8. Surveying the potential clients.
9. Reviews and checks all the necessary documents to avoid disputes.
10. Checking necessary data for sales and marketing purposes.
11. As the representative to introduce the company to the potential clients.
|Required Qualifications||- Gender any (Prefer Male)
- Fluent in English
- Must have 3-5 years experiences in Sales/Marketing prefer Banking/Finance company
- From other industry are welcome as long related
- Must have account(client) in previous company
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000,000IDR 〜 8,000,000IDR|
Account Officer (Jakarta) ID:42556
|Job Description||- Coordinate & Review Sales & Collection Finance Lease activities
- Build good relationship with corporate customer and maintain existing corporate customer
- Evaluate & develop to improve performance in market
- Responsible for approved credit application
- Responsible for the completeness of the application as a condition of the credit committee
- Responsible for the achievement of target
Religion: Doesn't matter
-Experience 1-2 years as Sales in Financial company/ Leasing
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000,000IDR 〜 7,000,000IDR|
Bancassurance Sales Specialist ( Jakarta ) ID:42277
|Job Description||- Initiate and become the bridge between Bank Mega branches
- Maintain and monitor the business routinely with Bank Mega
- Sale Bank Mega Product ( insurance )
- Give the knowledge about bancassurance and the company to customers
- Fulfill the target for the KPI every month
- Work with Target oriented
|Required Qualifications||Age : 25 - 40
Gender : doesn't matter
Education : Min. D3
Language : Bahasa Indonesia Only
Experience : min. 1 year as a Insurance Sales
Possessed AAJI certificate
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,500,000IDR 〜 6,000,000IDR|
Popular jobs [Finance(Insurance)]
- 1 Accounting and Tax Manager (Jakarta) Monthly Salary15,000,000IDR 〜 20,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 2 Sales Account Manager for Financial or Banking Industry (Jakarta) Monthly Salary5,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 3 Sales Executive Supervisor (Jakarta) Monthly Salary7,000,000IDR 〜 8,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 4 Account Officer (Jakarta) Monthly Salary4,000,000IDR 〜 7,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 5 Sales Marketing staff (Japanese Speaker)(Jakarta) Monthly Salary8,000,000IDR 〜 15,000,000IDR Jakarta
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Hotel Management/Travel & tourism/Leisure
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Location