[Jakarta] x [Finance(Insurance)] Job search list
AccountS Officer (Jakarta) ID:40588
|Job Description||Coordinate & Review Sales & Collection Finance Lease activities to ensure those activities are executed as company policy, thereby targeted department's financing amount & profitability can be achieved
-Responsibility and Decision Making Authority:
Build good relationship with corporate customer and maintain existing corporate customer
Assist superior duties & responsibilities to achieve department target
Evaluate & develop subordinates to improve their performance
Responsible for approved credit application
Responsible for the completeness of the application as a condition of the credit committee
Responsible for the achievement of target
Gender: Doesn;t matter
Religion: Dosen't matter
-Minimum experience 1 years in sales area in Multi finance company
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000,000IDR 〜 6,000,000IDR|
Human Resource Assistant Manager(Jakarta) ID:40558
|Job Description||- Manage and report any office activities in term of office general activities management to support daily activities.
- Provide regular reports for public facilities (driver, office maintenance, office supplies, etc)
- Maintain company facilities and supplies, including manage all filing and documents needed
- Person in charge for Inventory and fixed asset (stock op-name for all office equipment), and will coordination and collaboration with Accounting staff
- Establishing, reviewing and developing all procedure in GA division based on Company Policies.
- Act as the “person in charge” for any assistance as required in the office related from time to time deemed required and responsible to solve as soon as possible
- Manage security, safety and hygiene of office building and its environment
- Process purchase requisitions/orders, Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists
- Inviting, assess, and recommend vendor supplier related to tenders, bids, quotations, and ask for proposals
- Administer contract agreement including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance
- Address staffing resource needs and supervise purchasing clerks
- Able to take trouble shoot on Computer and conversant with the IT environment
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management
- As a representative of the company to establish good relationship with external parties.
|Required Qualifications||Age : 25-35 years old
Gender : Male
Education : Diploma (D3) or Bachelor Degree (S1) from any Major
- Min. 2-3 years experienced in General Affair in Multinational Company, IT background would be as an advantage
- Good knowledge in General Affair area (maintenance office building, liase with vendor, office supply and equipment)
- It would be great if she/he has an experience as Purchasing
Language : Fluent in written and spoken English at business level conversation (min Neo 3)
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- Able to work both on team or independently
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000,000IDR 〜 7,000,000IDR|
Assistant Marketing Mrg(Jakarta)(Japanese Speaker) ID:40559
|Job Description||Age : 25-35 years old
Gender : Female/Male
Education : Bachelor Degree (S1) from any Major, post graduated was not mandatory
Experience : Min. 3 years experienced in B to B transaction at Banking or Finance company (preferable not a division or group head / Preferable not from rental car marketing even though he or she have corporate customer, better to look from corporate banker)
Language : Fluent in English at business level conversation (min Neo3)
- Able to understand financial statement, financial ratio and business flow
- Able to liaise to vendor/supplier, customer and management expectation
- Able to do financial calculation such as calculating interest and payment scheme
- Have a good communication skill, interpersonal skill, positive attitude, personality and performance and business correspondence.
- Highly motivation, driven target, loyal and minimum supervised experience in handling corporate customer (corporate means middle to big customer, such as tbk company)
- Preferable to have network in plantation, medical business, manufacturing or shipping/transportation
|Required Qualifications||- Proactive looking for new prospect / new business
- Create new customer and business, and Maintain good relationship with customer
- Keep good relationship and negotiate with prospective and existing corporate customers
- Doing financial analysis for prospect customer and customer’s creditability
- Responsible for all required document related for contract matters
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,000,000IDR 〜 30,000,000IDR|
HR Manager(Jakarta) ID:40540
|Job Description||- Responsible for managing and developing human resources. In this case, including the planning, implementation and monitoring of human resources and the development of quality human resources.
- Creating HR systems are effective and efficient, for example by creating SOP, job description, training and development system etc.
- Have full responsibility for the employee recruitment process, from finding job candidates, up to the selection interview.
- Selection, promotion, demotion Transferring and employees deemed necessary.
- Conducting coaching, training and activities related to the development of capabilities, potential, mental, skills and knowledge of employees in accordance with company standards.
- Being responsible on matters relating to employee absenteeism, calculation of salaries, bonuses and benefits.
- Creating employment contract employees as well as renew the validity period of the employment contract.
- Exercise disciplinary action on employees who violate the rules or policies of the company.
|Required Qualifications||*Male/Female, 30-40 years old
*More than 5 years experience as a HR manager.
*English business level
*Experience must be from Finance, banking, Insurance, Leasing more than 200-500 employee company
1. Develop and implement structure of position and performance
1)Position evaluation structure (Job dis => position evaluation => grading structure => compensation structure)
2)Performance appraisal structure (Objective setting => review progress => assess achievement)
2. Organize training program including in-house and outsourcing
3. Implement HR system and keen to HR database
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000,000IDR 〜 30,000,000IDR|
Deputy Country Head (Jakarta) ID:39762
They will stay on each projects site more often, rather stay in office!
Will travel to HQ in Malaysia often! (Min. 1 week for training and meeting)
1. Support the Country Head in overall financial management (profit & revenue) of the country
2. Assist the Country Head in leading the delivery and development of any new business opportunity
3. Streamline the current operations and ensure a continuity of delivery of high quality outputs
4. Review project works plans to meet changing needs and requirements
5. Minimise Hitachi eBworx exposure and risk across multiple projects by effective application & compliance of Hitachi eBworx methodology and enforce one common standard across projects
6. Continuous improvement and refinement of Hitachi eBworx methodology and delivery while working with relevant stakeholders
7. Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with Hitachi eBworx methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of implementations as measured by company goals and customer satisfaction
8. Adherence to Project Management disciplines such as on-time, on budget & quality delivery. Encourage teamwork, improve staff retention and foster customer relationship and satisfaction
9. Handling contract drafting, negotiations & compliance to contractual terms
10. Embraces forward resource management planning, evokes creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition and promote team building with new, creative ways in developing teams on projects and distribute responsibilities
11. On top of the ability to prioritize and collaborate with project sponsors and various project stakeholders, also display proficiency in analyse and judge trade-offs between solution options, usability, costing and performance needs to meet both internal and customer expectations.
|Required Qualifications||1. Extensive project management experience (at least 8 years) with proven track record managing and delivering high quality projects in customer facing solutions on a timely manner
2. Prefer candidates Senior Project Manager or Business Development in IT Consultant
3. Software application implementation experience is a merit
4. Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment
5. Competency in project management, analytical problem solving, customer relationships with experience in the Banking industry
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English MIN. N2)
7. Formal project management training or certification (PMP, agile, etc.) is a merit
|Salary||Monthly Salary 30,000,000IDR 〜 38,000,000IDR|
Senior Project Manager (Jakarta) ID:39763
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000,000IDR 〜 28,000,000IDR|
|Required Qualifications||▪ 大卒以上
▪ PCスキル（ Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Explorer）
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000USD 〜 4,000USD|
Client Service (Japanese speaker) (Jakarta) ID:35347
|Job Description||Client/Customer Relation Activity for Japanese clients|
|Required Qualifications||Education: S1 - Any majoring
Language: English: Business Level, Indonesian: Business Level, Japanese: Business Level( More than N2 level)
Experience: 2-3 years as Marketing/Customer Relation, It will be advantages if the person having experience in Financial Sector (Bank or non Bank/Insurance)
Other: Must have Indonesian Nationality and prefer to be half Japanese
Status: Permanent after 3 month probation
|Salary||Monthly Salary 25,000,000IDR 〜 30,000,000IDR|
IT Business Analyst Ass.Manager(Jakarta) ID:38337
|Job Description||1 Work closely with Business Users to defining business requirements
2 Work closely with IT to defining and manage IT Functional & Non Functional requirements
3 Analyzing all business needs and translating into Business Requirement Document (BRD)
4 Manage Business User expectation for their requirements
5 Prepare Test Scenario for User Acceptance Test (UAT)
6 Assist User during Testing (UAT)
7 Pro-actively communicate & collaborate with external & internal customers to analyze requirements
8 Pro-actively & clearly communicate for any issue/concerns during project life cycle to all parties
|Required Qualifications||• Male/Female OK, below 35 years old
• At least having min. 3 years of direct experience in IT BA/BSA/SA in insurance/financial industry.
• Having General Insurance business knowledge could be an advantage.
• Bachelor/Master Degree in any fields, specifically in mathematics, information systems, system analysis, and/or business administration
• Fluent in English written and verbal
• Having knowledge in IT especially for Functional & Non Functional IT requirements
• Good communication skills and technical writing skills
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts
• Understanding in Business case development, modeling techniques and methods
• Having leadership skills
• Having extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000,000IDR 〜 18,000,000IDR|
Popular jobs [Jakarta]
- 1 Administration Staff (Jakarta) Monthly Salary6,000,000IDR 〜 8,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 2 Project Management (Jakarta) Monthly Salary6,000,000 〜 8,000,000 Jakarta
- 3 Project Coordinator Ast Manager/Manger (Jakarta) Monthly Salary10,000,000IDR 〜 20,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 4 Country Manager (Jakarta) Monthly Salary40,000,000IDR 〜 50,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 5 Logistics Staff(Jakarta) Monthly Salary4,000,000IDR 〜 6,500,000IDR Jakarta
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Hotel Management/Travel & tourism/Leisure
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management