[Finance(Insurance)] x [Manager] Job search list
HR Manager(Jakarta) ID:40540
|Job Description||- Responsible for managing and developing human resources. In this case, including the planning, implementation and monitoring of human resources and the development of quality human resources.
- Creating HR systems are effective and efficient, for example by creating SOP, job description, training and development system etc.
- Have full responsibility for the employee recruitment process, from finding job candidates, up to the selection interview.
- Selection, promotion, demotion Transferring and employees deemed necessary.
- Conducting coaching, training and activities related to the development of capabilities, potential, mental, skills and knowledge of employees in accordance with company standards.
- Being responsible on matters relating to employee absenteeism, calculation of salaries, bonuses and benefits.
- Creating employment contract employees as well as renew the validity period of the employment contract.
- Exercise disciplinary action on employees who violate the rules or policies of the company.
|Required Qualifications||*Male/Female, 30-40 years old
*More than 5 years experience as a HR manager.
*English business level
*Experience must be from Finance, banking, Insurance, Leasing more than 200-500 employee company
1. Develop and implement structure of position and performance
1)Position evaluation structure (Job dis => position evaluation => grading structure => compensation structure)
2)Performance appraisal structure (Objective setting => review progress => assess achievement)
2. Organize training program including in-house and outsourcing
3. Implement HR system and keen to HR database
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000,000IDR 〜 30,000,000IDR|
Deputy Country Head (Jakarta) ID:39762
They will stay on each projects site more often, rather stay in office!
Will travel to HQ in Malaysia often! (Min. 1 week for training and meeting)
1. Support the Country Head in overall financial management (profit & revenue) of the country
2. Assist the Country Head in leading the delivery and development of any new business opportunity
3. Streamline the current operations and ensure a continuity of delivery of high quality outputs
4. Review project works plans to meet changing needs and requirements
5. Minimise Hitachi eBworx exposure and risk across multiple projects by effective application & compliance of Hitachi eBworx methodology and enforce one common standard across projects
6. Continuous improvement and refinement of Hitachi eBworx methodology and delivery while working with relevant stakeholders
7. Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with Hitachi eBworx methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of implementations as measured by company goals and customer satisfaction
8. Adherence to Project Management disciplines such as on-time, on budget & quality delivery. Encourage teamwork, improve staff retention and foster customer relationship and satisfaction
9. Handling contract drafting, negotiations & compliance to contractual terms
10. Embraces forward resource management planning, evokes creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition and promote team building with new, creative ways in developing teams on projects and distribute responsibilities
11. On top of the ability to prioritize and collaborate with project sponsors and various project stakeholders, also display proficiency in analyse and judge trade-offs between solution options, usability, costing and performance needs to meet both internal and customer expectations.
|Required Qualifications||1. Extensive project management experience (at least 8 years) with proven track record managing and delivering high quality projects in customer facing solutions on a timely manner
2. Prefer candidates Senior Project Manager or Business Development in IT Consultant
3. Software application implementation experience is a merit
4. Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment
5. Competency in project management, analytical problem solving, customer relationships with experience in the Banking industry
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English MIN. N2)
7. Formal project management training or certification (PMP, agile, etc.) is a merit
|Salary||Monthly Salary 30,000,000IDR 〜 38,000,000IDR|
Senior Project Manager (Jakarta) ID:39763
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000,000IDR 〜 28,000,000IDR|
|Required Qualifications||▪ 大卒以上
▪ PCスキル（ Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Explorer）
|Salary||Monthly Salary 3,000USD 〜 4,000USD|
Popular jobs [Finance(Insurance)]
- 1 Deputy Country Head (Jakarta) Monthly Salary30,000,000IDR 〜 38,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 2 HR Manager(Jakarta) Monthly Salary15,000,000IDR 〜 30,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 3 IT Business Analyst Ass.Manager(Jakarta) Monthly Salary5,000,000IDR 〜 18,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 4 Senior Project Manager (Jakarta) Monthly Salary20,000,000IDR 〜 28,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 5 Human Resource Assistant Manager(Jakarta) Monthly Salary5,000,000IDR 〜 7,000,000IDR Jakarta
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Hotel Management/Travel & tourism/Leisure
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management