[Jakarta] Job search list
Import-Export Support(Jakarta) ID:40585
|Job Description||- Assist for Controlling quota of import license
- Acquisition of import licenses
- Communicate with ministries (Ministry of Commerce, Ministry of Industry, etc.)
|Required Qualifications||Age : 24-35 years old
Gender : Male
Education : min D3 in any majoring
Experience : Experience in acquiring import licenses, customs duties is preferable
Language : Communicative of English
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,500,000IDR 〜 5,500,000IDR|
Marketing / Logistics of Spare Parts (Jakarta) ID:40732
|Job Description||- To Handle and follow up quotation to customer,
- To follow up customer order, checking available stock, delivery time, payment, etc
- To Report to Assistant Manager
- To make documents for Customer Meeting
- To Communicative with PIC of Singapore Branch as internal meeting in English.
|Required Qualifications||Age : 25 ~ 35 years old
Gender : Male
Education : Minimum D3 , Technical or Management
Experience : Sales Engineer or Sales of Spare Parts at least 2 years
Computer skill : familiar to operate office
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000,000IDR 〜 8,000,000IDR|
HR/GA Chief(Jakarta) ID:40773
|Job Description||-Control manpower plan & recruitment
-Control for rule, SOP & work instruction drafting & enforcement
-Control for human resource development & training
-Control for department budget
-Control payroll & remuneration
-Control the process job evaluation, rewards, and punishment
-Control for medical and health treatment of employee
-Control the expatriate permittion and service
-Control the corporate labour, equipment & environment treatment permittion
-Conduct the Annual General Meeting of Shareholder (notary and legal relationship)
-Control general affair activities
Have to have experience of HR GA in Construction Company
Able to handle payroll and VISA and KITAS Process.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 6,000,000IDR 〜 8,000,000IDR|
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000,000JPY 〜 20,000,000JPY|
Compliance (Jakarta) ID:37291
|Job Description||researches, implements, and manages the areas of banking regulations and laws, banking policies and procedures, consumer protection, and public interest laws.|
Age max 25
Graduated from Law
At least a year exp in Banking/Finance Industry
Fresh graduate OK to APPLY
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000,000 〜 4,500,000|
HR/GA staff(Jakarta) ID:40576
|Job Description||*Responsible for:
1.Running Accounting & General Affair functions
2.Maintain records & filing
3.Liaise with Tax institution (KPP) and Public Accounting Firm (KAP)
4.Maintain office comfort
5.Keeping company’s confidentiality
1.Handling Petty Cash and Accounts Payable
2.Handling Billings and Accounts Receivable
3.Handling Bank Reconciliations
4.Handling Quarterly Consolidation Package with holding company in Japan
5.Handling telephone call and incoming documents
6.Maintaining office supplies
7.Making accomodation reservations
8.Employees’ attendance recapitulation
9.Legal & Permit maintenance
|Required Qualifications||Gender: Doesn't matter
Education: Primarily Bachelor (S1) or Diploma (D3), majoring Accounting background
Language: Good capability in English
Experience:Having experience in General Affair and Accounting will be advantage.(Fresh graduated are welcome)
Skill: Computer, especially Office Applications, literate, Good communication skill
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,500,000IDR 〜 5,500,000IDR|
契約書レビュー担当 (ジャカルタ) 【経験者歓迎】 ID:40808
|Required Qualifications||- 年齢・性別問わず
|Salary||Monthly Salary 40,000,000IDR 〜 70,000,000IDR|
Sales for Distributor (Jakarta) ID:40802
|Job Description||-Developing new client and Following existing customer and Consulting.
-Produce our products such as Printer,Hand Terminal,Software,Scanners & Portable Data Terminals
-Visiting local and Japanese Company for presentation
-Marketing and Researching manufacture, logistics, retail, healthcare etc..
|Required Qualifications||Age : Maximum 30 years old
Gender : Does not matter (Prefer Female)
Education : S1 Degree Any Majoring
Experience : Sales for Digital Electrical Equipment (Digital Devise) at least 1 year in Trading Company
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,500,000IDR 〜 8,000,000IDR|
Tenant Relationship Officer (Native Japanese) ID:40777
|Job Description||- Handling leasing management
- Checking property condition
- Handle administration matter
- Responsible to maintain building condition routinely
- Re-present prospective tenants to looking for potential retail space and negotiating the terms and conditions as well.
- Coordinate with leasing team to checking necessary documents
|Required Qualifications||- Able to speak Indonesia is an advantage
- Has experienced as Manager or Senior Manager
- Has long experience in any industry are welcome
- More than 5 years in hospitality industry is the most preferable
- Preferably have experience as Banquet Manager or Housekeeping Manager
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000,000IDR 〜 35,000,000IDR|
Japanese Interpreter & Translator (Jap Speaker) ID:35422
|Job Description||- Translating job order from HQ via Telephone, Video Conference, etc
- Negotiation between Japan side and Indonesian side
- Supporting job for Japanese manager
|Required Qualifications||- Gender: Doesn't matter
- Education: Minimum D3 from Japanese majoring
- Experience: Doesn't matter
- Japanese skill: Must be fluent for both oral and writing (Minimum JLPT N2)
- Other: Cheerful & Communicative person, Willing to learn about advertising & web design
|Salary||Monthly Salary 6,000,000IDR 〜 9,500,000IDR|
Logistics Manager (Jakarta) ID:40345
|Job Description||Handling customs clearance and dealing with troubles and determine route causes and carry out countermeasures.
Based on ordering data, design work plan at warehouse, monitor progresses including international transportation. Check deliveries to each store and deal with unfinished or late deliveries.
Determine route cause for data difference between inbound and outbound in factory, warehouse and stores, edit inventory data, request inventory data editing to warehouse.
Ask warehouse for requests from other divisions and monitor progresses. Check billing of the costs.
Visit warehouse of logistics company, check operation and feedback improvement points.
Retrieve data on logistics costs and check/approve invoices.
Plan cost reductions and negotiate with logistics company and monitor the results after negotiation.
Stock-take (schedule work plan, monitor progress, edit inventory data, countermeasure for inventory loss).
Providing information on sales plan and inbound plan to logistics company for stable delivery in mid-term and long-term.
Make logistics budget by half fiscal year and enhance accuracy of budget, communicating with corporate planning and merchandizing divisions.
Research for costs in logistics market and credit check and establish stable operation.
Acquire new knowledge and information through internal and external educational opportunity.
Update logistics contract and negotiate unit price (per man-hour) in logistics.
Improve internal problems communicating with stores, Store Operation and other related divisions. To solve difficult problems, communicate between global headquarter in Japan and take actions for countermeasures providing quantitative and qualitative information.
Develop subordinates and build team
|Required Qualifications||•Working experience 3-5 years in dealing with suppliers
(Background in retail business or EC business would be advantage)
Working experience as a project manager who leads more than three parties for one goal
Knowledge of Indonesia Customs regulations, importing & exporting documents
Knowledge of cost structure of apparel goods and pricing of logistics service fee would be an advantage
Good command of written and spoken English
Good command of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Excel
|Salary||Monthly Salary 23,000,000IDR 〜 34,000,000IDR|
Business Relations Manager (Jakarta) ID:40792
|Job Description||- No need the experience in Timepiece industry at all for this position.
- Important things have experience handle dealer.
- Manage distributor well to secure and grow the business.
- Responsible for overall development of Casio Timepiece business in Indonesia
- Manage distributor well to secure and grow the business.
- Initiate and develop business strategies and plans through working closely with appointer distributor to increase the market share.
- Build positive relationships with key dealers.
- Keep up to date on market situation, visit dealers regularly to collect market intelligence through market research and competitor analysis.
- Analyse and submit reports such as monthly Purchase, Sales, Inventory (PSI) report from distributors to Singapore Head Office.
- Ensure prompt follow up on projects and key deliverable to meet Purchase, Sales & Inventory (PSI) targets.
- Conceptualise, plan and execute marketing and sales promotion activities in collaboration with distributor/dealers.
- Analyse results from each project, identify root causes and propose corrective actions.
- Participate in discussions on business plans with Singapore Head Office.
- Any other tasks from local MD or Timepiece Division Head of Singapore Head Office.
|Required Qualifications||- Degree in Sales and Marketing or other disciplines.
- Previous experience in the industry dealing any Products or Services targeting people aged from teenagers until 30’s in Indonesia
- People who can express his/her thoughts in English professionally
- People who experienced Strategic Planning is preferred
- People who can think outside the box is preferred
- Minimum 8 years relevant sales and marketing experience in FMCG products.
- Experienced in watches product is a big advantage
- Preference will be given for candidates from following timepiece/premium timepiece companies:
o Seiko Watch
o Swatch Group o Valiram Group
o Swiss Watch Gallery
o Sincere Fine Watches
- Experience in managing distributors/dealers is a must.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (for data analysis) and PowerPoint (for presentations).
- Hands-on approach, self-initiated and result-oriented
|Salary||Monthly Salary 25,000,000IDR 〜 30,000,000IDR|
Deputy National Sales Manager ID:40791
|Job Description||Deputy National Sales Manager (Modern Trade) :
1. Responsible for achieving sales target in all branches of Indonesia
2. Developing and motivating sales force team to achieve individual’s and team performance
3. Develop trade and consumer promotions and manages execution of such trade and consumer promotions
4. Controlling outlets regarding stocks availability
5. Secures visibility according to set standards in all trade outlets and events
6. Actively tries to create space within venues to facilitate the attainment of visibility objectives
7. Leading and managing marketing events and programs
8. Reporting : Submits necessary reports periodically; meets deadlines and abides by the route plans.
9. Developing a strong relationship of co-operation and partnership with all accounts.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000,000IDR 〜 30,000,000IDR|
Sales Export ( JKT/Tangerang/Karawang) ID:40766
|Job Description||- Enlarge the turnover of company export sales
- Enlarge a business to ASEAN, Australia , The middle east country
- Search for clients located in other countries
- Willing to make quotation
- Negotiation with client
|Required Qualifications||Gender : Doesn't matters
Having min 3 years as sales export in any industry ( Preferable from matrees and Foam )
Having LINK / Network for export to other country is a must
Min 26 - 35 years old
Min Bachelor degree from any industry
English must be fluently
Willing to traveling / Business trip
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000,000SGD 〜 15,000,000SGD|
Key Account Supervisor (Jakarta) ID:32379
|Job Description||-Develop & Implement strategy plan for his/her accounts, based in modern trade strategy.
-Prepare accurate sales forecast (forecasting).
-Build strong & committed customer relationship to each account.
-Trading term negotiation, business development agreement and coordination with KAM (MT Sales Manager).
|Required Qualifications||Age : 25 years old ~ 33 years old
Education : S1 Degree
Experience : Key Account at least 3 years in FMCG Modern Trade Market
(1years and position as supervisor also considerable)
English : Business Level
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000,000IDR 〜 9,000,000IDR|
HR/GA Spv(General Administration) (Jakarta) ID:37692
|Job Description||- Handling total administrative tasks
(related to HR, GA, Finance Accounting, supporting President Director and Senior Manager for administrative matter)
- Handling finance and accounting supports, banking transactions, payroll, cash flow, etc
|Required Qualifications||1. Male/Female
2. S1 with a major in Business Administration/ Business Management/ HRM/ Psychology/ related fields
3. 3 years working experience as an HRGA Supervisor
4. Fluent in oral and written English (Min. Neo 2)
5. Having basic understanding of finance, accounting, & tax
6. Well understanding of office management
7. Understand BPJS, Visa, expatriate matter
8. Strong computer (especially excel) and analytical skills
9. Excellent communication skill and highly motivated
10. Neat, quick-witted, detail-oriented and meticulous
11. Able to work under pressure
12. Good writing skill
|Salary||Monthly Salary 9,000,000IDR 〜 13,000,000IDR|
Sales (Tebet Jakarta) (Japanese Speaker - N2) ID:40796
|Job Description||- Communicating with Japanese Director
- Act as sales support to Sales Director
- Assist Sales Director to handle Japanese Account
- Maintain customer account
- Do translation and administration
- Learn about engineer and water treatment
- In near future the position will be as Sales Engineer
|Required Qualifications||- Degree : min Bachelor in Japanese Literature
- Have work experience in any industry are welcome
- Japanese level N2-N1
- Understand about engineer or water treatment is a big advantage
|Salary||Monthly Salary 10,000,000IDR 〜 15,000,000IDR|
Accounting Admin (Jakarta) ID:40775
|Job Description||- Issue and check cash flow and forecast every month
- Monitoring Account Receivable
- Handling petty cash, payroll, Bank account transactions
- Making client invoice and processing document for approval
- Checking monthly report and taxation from tax consultant
- Support administration tasks include HR/GA matter
- Reporting to Manager and HQ(Singapore)
|Required Qualifications||Gender; Female
Age; 27-32 years old
Education; S1 Bachelor Degree
Language; English business level / Japanese preferable
- Experience as Accounting & Admin support at least 2 years
- Prefer has experience in Representative office admin
Other; -positive, cheerful person,good communication skill
Can join July
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000,000IDR 〜 13,000,000IDR|
National Sales Man./ Deco DIY (Jakarta) ID:27955
|Job Description||Implementing business plans and market strategies
Develop Market and Achieving the target
|Required Qualifications||3 years Regional Sales Manager form Paint industry.. (Aviant, Nippon Paint, Dulux, Jontur)
Manage and achieve the sales target
|Salary||Monthly Salary 25,000,000IDR 〜 28,000,000IDR|
Sales for Air Conditioner(Jakarta) ID:40794
|Job Description||This position is for Sales.
- Selling Air conditioner to Building, Mansion, Department, (Business-to-business)
- Developing new customer to B.
- Sales for existing customer.
- Managing delivery date.
- Report to Sales Manager
|Required Qualifications||Education : Minimum S1
Experience : Sales in air conditioner industry. Preferable B to B
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,500,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR|
Popular jobs [Jakarta]
- 1 Administration Staff (Jakarta) Monthly Salary6,000,000IDR 〜 8,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 2 Administration Staff (Jakarta) Monthly Salary4,000,000IDR 〜 6,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 3 Project Engineer /EPC/PLN(Jakarta) Monthly Salary15,000,000 〜 40,000,000 Jakarta
- 4 HR Officer (Jakarta) Monthly Salary8,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 5 HR/GA Spv(General Administration) (Jakarta) Monthly Salary9,000,000IDR 〜 13,000,000IDR Jakarta
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Hotel Management/Travel & tourism/Leisure
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization