[Medical/Welfare] x [Jakarta] Job search list
Japanese Speaker Patient Relation Officer (Kuningan,JAKARTA) ID:42742
|Job Description||- Answer calls, guide, support Japanese patient (reception)
- Explain hospital's service for Japanese patient (directly, phone)
- Make invoice for Japanese patient
- checking for fee
|Required Qualifications||Age : 21-35 years old
Gender : Female
Race / Religion :dosen't matter
Education : Minimal D3
Language : JLPT N3 , english min daily conversation
Fresh graduated from Japanese Language and preferably min. 1 (one) year experience in customer service
Fluent in English and Japanese (both written and spoken)
Computer literate (MS Word, Excel)
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to work independently on tasks at hand as well as in a team
· Strong work ethic demonstrated by behavior, appearance, attitude, and initiative
· Respect confidentially of company, medical and personal documentation
· A high standard of administrative skills, correspondence in English and management of filling systems
· Willing to work on shift schedule
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000,000IDR 〜 8,000,000IDR|
Product Specialist for CT/MRI (Jakarta) ID:41121
|Job Description||a)Visit to the customers and do demo and explain/Presentation the products to the customers.
b)Conduct the sales and marketing training to the distributors
c)Formulate marketing plans (define targets, product/service strategies, pricing policy, promotional actions, channeling, cultivate new markets and business opportunities etc.) and execute such for short term and long term growth of sales and profits of the Company.
d)Set company product sales, profit targets and sales objectives including regular sales and budget forecasting in consultation with Product & Clinical Marketing and Service team.
e)In line with the marketing plan, plan actions and cultivate customers to gain orders for achieving sales and profit targets/objectives.
f)Coordinate and support the present sales channels in Indonesia to further expand sales.
a.Coordinate between the sales channels by each project.
b.Monitor and grasp the circumstances of the project and lead in the right direction to get the orders.
c.Make the precise order and shipment forecast by each month by gathering the information from sales channels.
d.Responsible for sales of products through the sales channels.
e.Supervise, train and develop the sales channels and sales force to achieve the sales target.
f.Set the sales strategy and sales plans by discussing with sales channels and monitoring the progress of action and conduct reviews.
g.Monitor and evaluate performance of sales channels.
h.Track/measure channels’ progressive performance over time and manage/guide channels to achieve financial targets and implementation of marketing plans.
i.Plan regional channel meetings and/or new product introductions and manage local/regional trade exhibitions/ seminars/ workshops in Indoensia.
j.Execute payment collection as required and requested by Finance & Accounting Department and ensure payment is collected on time.
g)Monitor trends of industry, markets, competitors, customers and the effectiveness of the company’s sales channel(s), products/service, promotions and pricing policies.
h)Qualify and/or quantify such monitoring activities so that organizational sharing and learning can take place for planned formation.
i)Monitor progress of actions and conduct reviews for issue resolution.
j)Conduct proper record keeping so that marketing can qualify and/or quantify effectiveness of actions.
k)Ensure compliance of Export Control Policy and Hitachi Global Compliance Program.
l)Manage and take on the function/responsibility expected of the department.
m)Set channel targets and objectives including budgets.
n)Plan and execute actions to achieve targets/objectives.
o)Monitor progress of actions and conduct reviews for issue resolutions.
p)Train, educate, develop, and supervise designated staff members.
q)Monitor and evaluate performance of designated staff members
|Required Qualifications||1. Minimum 3 years of relevant channel management experience
2. Proficiency in computer skills in MS office
3. Willing to travel extensively and on short notice
4. Possess strong written and verbal communication and thinking skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work independently and in a team
6. Knowledge of healthcare industry and trends
7. Able to work overtime
8. Ability working with minimum supervises
9. Diploma(D3) or Degree(S1)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 6,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR|
Popular jobs [Medical/Welfare]
- 1 Product Specialist for CT/MRI (Jakarta) Monthly Salary6,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 2 QA Assistant Supervisor (Cikarang) Monthly Salary6,000,000IDR 〜 6,500,000IDR Bekasi,Lippo Cikarang
- 3 【語学・経験不問・人物重視】 医療商品製造工場での資材調達業務アシスタント Monthly Salary18,000,000IDR 〜 25,000,000IDR Others,Location
- 4 Technical Sales Medical Device (Bekasi) Monthly Salary3,500,000IDR 〜 7,000,000IDR Bekasi
- 5 Japanese Speaker Patient Relation Officer (Kuningan,JAKARTA) Monthly Salary5,000,000IDR 〜 8,000,000IDR Jakarta
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization