- IT Business Analyst 8,000,000～15,000,000IDR Jakarta
- System Developer (need 4 position)(Jakarta) 6,000,000～11,000,000IDR Jakarta
- Front End Developer (Jakarta) 8,000,000～10,000,000IDR Jakarta
- IT Software Engineer (Jakarta) 5,000,000～9,000,000IDR Jakarta
- Executive Secretary (Jakarta) 15,000,000～17,000,000IDR Jakarta
- Head of Solution Delivery - VP (Jakarta) 60,000,000～70,000,000 Jakarta
- Web Corder (Jakarta) 4,000,000～7,000,000IDR Jakarta
- Sales (Jakarta) 9,000,000～10,000,000IDR Jakarta
Data Center Manager (Jakarta) ID:28876
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000,000IDR 〜 25,000,000IDR|
|Job Description||• Develop Sub Unit Plan in order to ensure Sub Unit Objective in line with Division Objective
• Recommend operational budget to ensure effectiveness of Division budget
• Ensure the business execution in sub unit is aligned with company policies, procedures and other company standards.
• Conduct Sub Unit performance review (budget/plan vs actual) in periodically basis and perform analysis when needed, in order to ensure Sub Unit Objectives and plan meet the target.
• Ensure resource capacity (such as Man Power Plan, infrastructure, asset, etc) are aligned with service projection.
• Making Work Load Analysis of members and escalate to Unit Head/Division Head if there is capacity shortage and define the members Job Description.
• Support Unit Head to develop the people development plan in order to ensure fulfillment of skills and competencies
• Support Division Head in conduct the Competency Assessment, Performance Assessment and identify what kind of development needed by the member
• Develop and implement any improvement needed in order to comply with company's rule and Continously adapt new quality processes or tools and adapt to organization processes in line with company business needs or as result audit finding (Improvement Plan).
• Provide comprehensive report related to service delivered to customer, aligned with the SLA/RPO/RTO defined.
• Conduct report review related to service delivered to customer, aligned with the SLA/RPO/RTO defined.
• Recommend to Record and close all incident, service request and problem occurred in timely manner, especially prioritizing SLA/OLA/RPO/RTO defined and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible to follow up all incident, service request and problem occurred in timely manner, especially prioritizing SLA/OLA/RPO/RTO defined and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible to resolve the incident and problem occurred immediately to keep the SLA/OLA and meet customer satisfaction.
• Provide assistance, support and professional opinion on improvement based on CS survey feedback, include providing the strategy of improvement planning to meet customer satisfaction.
• Giving suggestion and verify the validity data / information before further action taken place to achieve excellent service quality.
• Initiate, execute and demonstrate DR exercise regularly to ensure all parties involved and all technical aspect related was ready and in health condition.
• Responsible, ensure & control monthly report creation & submission in order to achieve SLA/SLT/RPO/RPT
• Support by providing & preparing all valid data & information required to conduct sizing & scoping activity in DC Pulomas Operation area to ensure that the service performance achievements meet
• Manage and control incident management and resolution during the troubleshooting process until the corrective
|Holidays||public holidays, wekend|
Popular jobs [Engineer(IT/Internet/Telecommunications)]
- 1 Executive Secretary (Jakarta) Monthly Salary15,000,000IDR 〜 17,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 2 Head of Solution Delivery - VP (Jakarta) Monthly Salary60,000,000 〜 70,000,000 Jakarta
- 3 IT Manager(Jakarta) Monthly Salary15,000,000IDR 〜 20,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 4 Network Engineer(Jakarta) Monthly Salary5,000,000IDR 〜 20,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 5 Drafter (Cikarang) Monthly Salary4,000,000IDR 〜 7,000,000IDR Lippo Cikarang