Data Center Manager (IT Infra System Operation) ID:28876
|Salary||Monthly Salary 24,000,000IDR 〜 29,000,000IDR|
|Job Description||• Develop Sub Unit Plan in order to ensure Sub Unit Objective in line with Division Objective
• Recommend operational budget to ensure effectiveness of Division budget
• Ensure the business execution in sub unit is aligned with company policies, procedures and other company standards.
• Conduct Sub Unit performance review (budget/plan vs actual) in periodically basis and perform analysis when needed, in order to ensure Sub Unit Objectives and plan meet the target.
• Ensure resource capacity (such as Man Power Plan, infrastructure, asset, etc) are aligned with service projection.
• Making Work Load Analysis of members and escalate to Unit Head/Division Head if there is capacity shortage and define the members Job Description.
• Support Unit Head to develop the people development plan in order to ensure fulfillment of skills and competencies
• Support Division Head in conduct the Competency Assessment, Performance Assessment and identify what kind of development needed by the member
• Develop and implement any improvement needed in order to comply with company's rule and Continously adapt new quality processes or tools and adapt to organization processes in line with company business needs or as result audit finding (Improvement Plan).
• Provide comprehensive report related to service delivered to customer, aligned with the SLA/RPO/RTO defined.
• Conduct report review related to service delivered to customer, aligned with the SLA/RPO/RTO defined.
• Recommend to Record and close all incident, service request and problem occurred in timely manner, especially prioritizing SLA/OLA/RPO/RTO defined and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible to follow up all incident, service request and problem occurred in timely manner, especially prioritizing SLA/OLA/RPO/RTO defined and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible to resolve the incident and problem occurred immediately to keep the SLA/OLA and meet customer satisfaction.
• Provide assistance, support and professional opinion on improvement based on CS survey feedback, include providing the strategy of improvement planning to meet customer satisfaction.
• Giving suggestion and verify the validity data / information before further action taken place to achieve excellent service quality.
• Initiate, execute and demonstrate DR exercise regularly to ensure all parties involved and all technical aspect related was ready and in health condition.
• Responsible, ensure & control monthly report creation & submission in order to achieve SLA/SLT/RPO/RPT
• Support by providing & preparing all valid data & information required to conduct sizing & scoping activity in DC Pulomas Operation area to ensure that the service performance achievements meet
• Manage and control incident management and resolution during the troubleshooting process until the corrective
|Required Qualifications||• Male, Max 35 year old
• Minimum graduated from reputable university, Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or Science.
• Minimum experience: >7 years in System infrastructure
• Involve minimum >6 cycles in implementation project (new hiring)
• Good Communication English (Speak & Writing)
• Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience of server infrastructure Facilities & Utilities and also technology (rack mount server, blade server), cloud system, and experience in the virtualization technology.
• Deep knowledge and experience in implementation of Domain controller (Active Directory), email system (MDaemon, MS-Exchange, etc) including security system (Anti Virus, Anti SPAM), Windows Server.
• Has knowledge and experience in data center management and disaster recovery.
• Has experience as Manager and able to developing team.
• Experience in System in infrastructure project.
• Experience in relationship with customer.
• Have MCITP (Server Administrator, Ms-Exchange, Active Directory) and/or other similar certifications.
|Holidays||public holidays, wekend|
Popular jobs [Engineer(IT/Internet/Telecommunications)]
- 1 Network Engineer(Jakarta) Monthly Salary5,000,000IDR 〜 20,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 2 Drafter (Cikarang) Monthly Salary4,000,000IDR 〜 7,000,000IDR Lippo Cikarang
- 3 【Re-open】IT Staff GA Dept. (Cikarang) Monthly Salary4,000,000IDR 〜 5,500,000IDR Lippo Cikarang
- 4 IT Project Manager(Jakarta) Monthly Salary20,000,000IDR 〜 30,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 5 Data Center Manager (IT Infra System Operation) Monthly Salary24,000,000IDR 〜 29,000,000IDR Jakarta