System Analyst Supervisor(Jakarta) ID:39568
|Salary||Monthly Salary 15,000,000IDR 〜 25,000,000IDR|
|Job Description||System Analyst who can handle system development of large projects: including analyzing current system, managing develoment process, and balancing client’s requirements and system specifications.
• Analyzing clients' existing systems and business models
• Translating clients’ business requirements into detailed system requirements
• Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
• Producing project feasibility, costings and schedule reports
• Deliver presentation of proposals with demonstrations to clients
• Working closely with colleagues, developers, testers, venders and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
• Overseeing implementation of a new system to ensure quality including data migration
• Drawing up, supervising and documenting testing schedules and scenarios for complete systems
• Providing training and user manuals to users of a new system
• Supporting users on change control and system updates
• Keeping up to date with technical and industry developments
• Maintains on-going relationships with vendors
• Complete the system development process, satisfying quality, productivity and deadline of the project
During system development project
• Manages application software, application infrastructure and third party application environments in the assigned field. This includes installation, upgrades and patches, tuning, creating links and interfaces between systems, developing application-specific security, performance monitoring and trouble-shooting.
• Performs problem analysis to resolve system or application issues. Performs complex diagnosis of problems, providing solutions within area of responsibility, and/or through consulting with ITS team members; coordinates implementation of fixes and enhancements. Provides backup for other analysts as required. Responds to critical issues during off hours when necessary.
• Designs, writes, tests, implements, and maintains software, including tools for testing and delivery of applications. Creates and maintains system documentation.
• Supervises programmers and testers. Responsibilities include hiring, assignment and review of work, performance evaluation, mentoring and training, and identifying opportunities for staff development.
• Develops and manages internal procedures, tools, and documents to provide a high level of application integrity and availability and to ensure timely, effective support. This includes writing scope documents, managing source code, and developing technical support standards and procedures.
• Conducts product evaluations, participates in vendor selection, negotiates price and support options, and fosters vendor partnerships.
|Required Qualifications||Male or Female, 30-37 years old
Minimum Bachelor Degree from IT majoring
Experience of :
• Managing at least 2 System Development Projects over 750.000.000 IDR (excluding software and hardware) by him/herself with successfully (Complete the system development process, satisfying quality, productivity and deadline of the project).
• Working as IT System Analyst at least 5 years.
• Working as Programmer at least 4 years
• Understanding software development lifecycle.
• Software Development (Java or/and C#)
• Having experience with Japanese company/client.
• Developing software for manufacturing, distribution and/or logistics companies.
• Involved in at least 1 full cycle of software implementation project for manufacturing industry
• Requirement definition, solution design, testing planning skill
• Analysis and System Design skill
• Have a Coding skill of Java or/and C#
• Demonstration skill of business process design
• Advanced technical documentation skill. Those documents include but not limited to System architecture, Solution design, Coding guidelines.
• Effective interpersonal and communication in English and Bahasa (verbal and written) skills
• MS Office tools
• Good Presentation skill
• Able to communicate in Japanese (business communication) will be a big Plus
|Holidays||Saturday, Sunday, National holiday|
-BPJS and Allianz (Inpatient or Medical)
Popular jobs [Engineer(IT/Internet/Telecommunications)]
- 1 Network Engineer(Jakarta) Monthly Salary5,000,000IDR 〜 20,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 2 IT Manager (Jakarta) Monthly Salary15,000,000 〜 25,000,000 Jakarta
- 3 IT Support staff (Cikarang) Monthly Salary5,000,000IDR 〜 7,000,000IDR Lippo Cikarang
- 4 Civil Engineer (Jakarta) Monthly Salary3,500,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 5 IT Support ( Cikarang ) Monthly Salary4,000,000IDR 〜 6,000,000IDR Lippo Cikarang