Engineering Coordinator (Jakarta) ID:40313
|Salary||Monthly Salary 10,000,000IDR 〜 25,000,000IDR|
|Job Description||“Engineering Coordinator” – Qualification & Job description
Engineering Coordinator (EC) works are pivotal point between engineering/project office and customer/suppliers/subcontractors for all technical related matter. EC works under close coordination and leadership of the Technical Project Manager (TPM).
2. Job Description
Interface with customer -
• Liaison between engineering/project office and utility (customer) for technical related matters
• Expediting drawing approvals from customer
• Arrangement of meetings with customer
• Attending day to day meetings with customer and clarify technical issues (based on inputs from engineering/project office)
• Provide technical clarification and justification in the meetings with customer and government authorities, required to obtain statutory permits and licenses during project execution with the instructions provided by engineering/project office
Interface with local suppliers and subcontractors-
• Coordination between engineering/project office/site office and local suppliers / subcontractors for day to day issues
• Expediting drawing submission from local suppliers / subcontractors
• Expediting local procurement / manufacturing
• Clarifying technical issues (based on inputs from engineering office or site management team)
• Arranging and conducting meetings with local suppliers / subcontractors
• Continuously interacting with site management team to understand urgent requirements that need to further taken up with local suppliers and subcontractors project offices
3. Reporting and Supervisory Lines
• EC functionally reports to TPM
• EC administratively works under supervision of Jakarta project office.
|Required Qualifications||4. Essential Qualification & Experience:
Engineering Coordinator (EC) shall:
• Have an engineering degree of a publicly acknowledged engineering university in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
• Capable of engineering coordination of balance of plants for combined cycle and/or coal fired power plants.
• Should have general know-how of combined cycle/coal fired power plant and its associated mechanical BOP, Electrical & civil packages
• Should have combined cycle/coal fired power plant construction and erection experience
• Should have good knowledge of English (writing & speaking). Required to coordinate with engineering/project office located in Bangkok.
• Should have excellent interpersonal skills for rapport building & communication with customer
• Should have an overview of combined cycle/coal fired power plant and its various systems/sub systems function and criticality.
• Should be willing to travel to customer and vender’s offices, factory and construction sites and project office as per project requirement.
• Have adequate IT skills in MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint for day to day communication.
|Holidays||Sat, Sun, National Holiday|
Popular jobs [Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)]
- 1 General Manager Monthly Salary0IDR 〜 40,000,000IDR Jakarta,Tangerang,Bekasi,Lippo Cikarang,Depok,Bogor
- 2 Site HSE Superintendent (Semarang) Monthly Salary15,000,000IDR 〜 25,000,000IDR Other (Indonesia)
- 3 Site HSE Supervisor (Semarang) Monthly Salary12,000,000IDR 〜 18,000,000IDR Other (Indonesia)
- 4 Civil Engineer (Jakarta) Monthly Salary3,500,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 5 Engineering Coordinator (Jakarta) Monthly Salary10,000,000IDR 〜 25,000,000IDR Jakarta