Indonesia Job search list
Marketing Staff (Jakarta) ID:25390
|Job Description||- Market research (FMCG)
- Making report for marketing assistant manager
-Support to Joint venture Company
|Required Qualifications||- Male, 26-30 Years old
- Education Bachelor degree from any majoring
- Having experience 3-7 years in consumer marketing, and (or) trade marketing in either local and (or) global brand companies
-Must from FMCG company
-Creative agency, research agency, consultant only career are not welcome
-Excellent English language communication
-Strong in Marketing
- Willing to work in Jakarta
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,000,000IDR 〜 12,000,000IDR|
|Job Description||-consist of the team for the project.
-suggest the way to maintain quality of advertisement and material for the project.
-plan the process for the procedure how to handle the project.
-manage the paper of advertisement to deliver it just in time.
|Required Qualifications||-good command in excel and power point
-have experience to manage 2~3 person in warehouse for at least 3 years.
-have experience to suggest and promote the procedure how he manages the warehouse.
-have the experience to control quality.
-have managed delivery just in time.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 8,000,000IDR 〜 11,000,000IDR|
WEB Marketing Consultant (Jakarta) ID:25959
|Job Description||-Analyze client websites and business situations quickly and accurately their internal sources
-Manage a wide range of projects, including organic optimization, paid search marketing, blog implementation, link-building, etc. with no hand-holding
-Develop insightful, thorough reommendations to improve technical, design, content, on-page and off-page optimization elements
-Design and deliver training classes to various customer groups
|Required Qualifications||Age : 24 years old ~ 33 years old
Gender : Does not matter
Experience : Web Marketing in IT Industry more than 2 years
English must speak Business level
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR|
Corporate Relation Officer (Jakarta) ID:32021
|Job Description||- Develop new and extend existing business relationships with selected Companies, Government Departments and Education Foundations
- Send direct mail marketing/sales proposals to prospective clients.
- Qualify and follow up with sales leads
- Provide weekly verbal and written reports, opportunities and forecasted closure of deals.
|Required Qualifications||- Maximum 33 years old
- Home based at DKI Jakarta
- Education D3/S-1/S2 Any discipline from reputable university
- Min. 2 years experienced as marketing, especially from training and consultant company
- Active English (written, speaking)
- Excellent writing skill, business proposal, letter, etc. both in English and Indonesia
- Ability to work as a TEAM
- Excellent personality with good attitude and integrity
- Target Oriented person
- Confidence, Creative, Pro-active & Self initiative
- Able to work undertight deadline Able to manage resources and team involve in the sales cycle
- Excellent communication and presentation skill and able to communicate with several levels of person in the organization
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000,000IDR 〜 7,500,000IDR|
Popular jobs [All genres]
- 1 QA/QC Staff or Senior Staff(Cikarang) Monthly Salary5,000,000IDR 〜 8,000,000IDR Lippo Cikarang
- 2 QA/QC Staff - Supervisor(Cikarang)(JAP Speaker) Monthly Salary6,000,000IDR 〜 8,000,000IDR Lippo Cikarang
- 3 HSE Manager (Jakarta) Monthly Salary15,000,000IDR 〜 25,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 4 Administration(Jakarta) Monthly Salary3,500,000IDR 〜 4,500,000IDR Jakarta
- 5 Logistics Officer (Cikarang) Monthly Salary5,000,000IDR 〜 6,500,000IDR Lippo Cikarang
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Hotel Management/Travel & tourism/Leisure
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management
Job Search By Location
Job Search By Industry
- Software/Information Processing
- Food Services
- Hospitality/Tourism & Leisure
- Human Resources
- Call Center
- Medical & Healthcare
- Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment)
- Trading Firm
- Real Estate
- Civil Engineering/Architecture
- Governemnt/Non-Govemental Oganization