[Software/Information Processing] x [Junior] Job search list
Software Engineer (Jakarta) ID:34503
|Job Description||- Develop mobile applications with Android/iOS platform
- Develop web based applications with Java/PHP base using MySQL database or others
- Participate in all SDLC process
- Perform application testing
- Give technical support to the live system
|Required Qualifications||Education : Graduated from Reputable University in Computer Science or equivalent
Experience : Android or iOS Software Engineer at least 1 year (Having experience develop mobile application)
Understand Java software design & development
Industry : Telecommunication or Banking Industry
Language : English Business level
|Salary||Monthly Salary 5,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR|
Senior Software Engineer(Jakarta) ID:34517
|Job Description||- Lead the design, development and maintenance of iOS/Android applications
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Work directly with creatives, junior developers, and PM to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Optimize performance
- Actively discover, evaluate, and adopt new technologies for max efficiency
- Test software via automated methods
- Keep up to date on the latest iOS/Android APIs and industry trends in mobile technologies
|Required Qualifications||- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from reputable University
- At least 4 years of experience in:
1.iOS native software design & development using Objective-C and XCode.
Knowledge of Swift programming is an advantage, OR
2.Android native software design & development using Java.
- At least 3 non-trivial, completed iPhone/Android apps that have been submitted to App Store/Google Play Store.
- Have strong concepts in Object-Oriented Programming and Database.
- Understanding of iOS design patterns/coding conventions, Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines, and App Store Review guidelines.
- Solid written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills in English with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Portfolio, GitHub (or other open-source account), list of published works is a plus.
- Experience on the development in Unix/Linux environments is an advantage.
- Knowledge of setting up of Web Servers, Application Servers, Java applications, Databases is an advantage.
- Telco/banking industry experience is an advantage.
- Hands-on experience in cross-platform development using Titanium/Appcelerator Studio is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment, and Leadership.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 11,000,000IDR 〜 20,000,000IDR|
Java Developer (Jakarta) ID:34560
|Job Description||• Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle including, documentation, design, development, unit testing, bug fix, and implementation.
• Maintain and support existing live systems.
• Ability to work well in a team environment and independently
|Required Qualifications||• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from reputable University
• At least 1 year experience in Java based web application
• Familiar with any Java frameworks such as Struts2, Spring, etc
• Have strong concepts in Object-Oriented Programming and Database
• Knowledge of setting up of Web Servers, Databases is an advantage
• Knowledge of source control (subversion)
• Good command of English is an advantage
• Telco/banking industry experience is an advantage
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR|
Operation Process Group Officer (Jakarta) ID:39708
|Job Description||1. Provide consultation/training to others division related to QMS knowledge to develop employee capability of process skill required to comply with policy, procedure, rule and standard, working instruction, guideline and template. In order to maximized of services quality
2. Develop Operation Metric to provide information to Operation Stakeholder about the performance analysis of services
3. Manage Operation Meeting in order to facilitate the service issues addressed to relevant parties. This is include monitor the progress of follow up item
4. Monitoring of problem management progress & report to management.
5. Conduct Q/A of Problem Root Caused Analysis and closing Acceptance Criteria
6. Conduct and manage the implementation internal audit for operation area including monitor the resolution of Internal Audit
7. Conduct and manage external audit with external auditor for operation business process including monitor the resolution of External Audit
8. Review correctness and completeness of the complain process, action plan.
9. Provide consultation and escalate the resolution process in order to meet the closing as a plan. Conduct Q/A of resolution in order to closed the status of complaint.
10. Provide support in development of Service Level to make sure all commitment was adressed properly to the internal process.
11. Promote the SIP, making analysis of SIP objectives and action plan align with company QMS and company objectives.
12. Support the development of the company service catalog align with QMS
|Required Qualifications||1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Mathematics, Physics, Science & Technology or equivalent.
2. Graduated from reputable University with Grade A Class
3. Required skill(s): quality management systems, business process management, conceptual thingking, strategic planning, Change Management.
4. Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
5. At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
6. Applicants must be willing to work in Pulomas & Senayan.
7. Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
8. Full-Time position(s) available.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000,000IDR 〜 13,000,000IDR|
IT Procurement Officer (Jakarta) ID:39705
|Job Description||1. Conduct Supplier Selection, Monitoring Supplier and gathering data for supplier Evaluation in order in order to ensure all activity in line base on procedure,
2. Execute follow up of supplier evaluation result (ex : communicated to supplier, create PO and etc) in order to maintain supplier performance,
3. Conduct product verification for product delivered by vendor in order to ensure that the product /service matched with Purchase Order,
4. Conduct claim to vendor for any product/services which unmatched with purchase order in order to get the required product,
5. Assist escalation to management in order to ensure product improvement is delivered by supplier,
6. Assist communication to supplier in order to get required product,
7. Assist in developing contract agreement with supplier in order to cover company needs,
8. Conduct claim to supplier in order to ensure that all product received specification are met with the requirement,
9. Conduct purchasing requisition from user in order to ensure correctness of purchasing data,
10. Conduct price negotiation in order to find the most efficient and Effective Price,
11. Conduct Comparison Price in order to to find the most efficient and Effective Price,
12. Conduct PO/PAF creation, monitoring delivery, and checking product receive in order to ensure that product to be purchase are met with requirement and delivery meet with SLA,
13. Create payment voucher to vendor in order to ensure payment can be paid as mention in agreement/PO.
|Required Qualifications||1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
2. Required skill(s): procurement planning, negotiation, analytical, vendor managemet, Communication Skill.
3. Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, must have good English communication skills (both verbal and writen).
4. Good Initiative, dynamic and self starter, fast learner, quick thinking and action.
5. At least 4 year(s) of working experience in Procurement Area.
6. Applicants must be willing to work in Pulomas.
7. Good Computer Skill (MS Office, Power Point, etc.)
8. Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
9. 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 11,000,000IDR 〜 13,000,000IDR|
SAP SD Junior Level (Jakarta) ID:29745
|Job Description||1. SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
2. SAP-SCM-Fulfillment professionals design and deploy SAP supply chain management solutions for fulfillment, logistics and transportation, warehouse management, and inventory management.
3. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
-Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions tomoderately complex problems.
-Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
-Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance oncomplex problems.
-Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client
4. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
5. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
6. Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client
|Required Qualifications||• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience working in a consulting environment in a client facing role
• Minimum of 1 full life cycle SAP implementation
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum of 1 year of SAP configuration experience
• SAP experience in one or more of the following modules: BW/BI
• Team leading experience
• Project management experience
Professional Soft Skills:
• Strong communication skills at all levels (both written and oral)
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Demonstrated career progression
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000,000IDR 〜 11,000,000IDR|
Sales Engineer (Jakarta) ID:39703
|Job Description||-Proposal to introduction new Software for Injection Molding Company.
-Set up and maintain Software with Engineer.
-Joining meeting as Sales with Engieer
-Handling to Distributor.
-Making draft for design and presentation to customer
-Repair and Introduce CAM System (Software) to Plastic Injection molding Manufacturing Company
|Required Qualifications||Experience : Sales Engineer or 3D CAD Designer (Software) at least 2-3 years in any industry
Education : S1 Degree Majoring Information System or Software Mechanical Design preferable (Negotiable)
Able to use CAD 2D and 3D
Has ever Selling CAM System preferable ,Having strong knowledge Solid-Works
Willing to work Start Up Company
|Salary||Monthly Salary 7,000,000IDR 〜 10,000,000IDR|
Accounting Staff (Jakarta) ID:36733
|Job Description||- Teller management of cash and deposits, balance management, data creation.
- Payment invoice management, sales invoice issue and management.
(Accounts payable, accrued payable, accounts receivable, accounts receivable data to create and open item management)
- Provision of data to external consultants, the completion of the company work to match each data provided in the schedule
- Checking the data from the external consultants.
- Correspondence at the time of external audit.
|Required Qualifications||- University Graduate Diploma or Bachelor degree of Accounting (D3 or S1)
- Experience in Accounting for minimum 2 years
- Understanding of the teller and trading
- English (Reading/Writing/Speaking) level is fluently
- Japanese skill would be an advantage
- Work experience at Japanese company(preferable)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 4,000,000IDR 〜 9,000,000IDR|
Popular jobs [Software/Information Processing]
- 1 Accounting Staff (Jakarta) Monthly Salary4,000,000IDR 〜 9,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 2 Data Center Manager (IT Infra System Operation) Monthly Salary24,000,000IDR 〜 29,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 3 Senior System Engineer (IT Infrastructure Unit) Monthly Salary15,000,000IDR 〜 20,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 4 IT Project Manager (Jakarta) Monthly Salary15,000,000IDR 〜 20,000,000IDR Jakarta
- 5 IT Project Manager (Jakarta) Monthly Salary15,000,000IDR 〜 25,000,000IDR Jakarta
Job Search By Position
- Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate)
- Hotel Management/Travel & tourism/Leisure
- Service Industry/Restaurant
- Business Administration & Management